Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Server S1 Maintenance 7/10 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last time i tried to outheal a boss who buffed up with "1000% increase on damage" i died, dont know if a shield would have helped me.

Comment

lol how does the apollo a man turn into a woman
      Mage: level 80
      Battle rating:guess
      Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
        All the sylphs gender change. Except amazon queen which turns into a dog(or gets eaten by one depending on who you ask).

Comment

Wonders of surgery mate.

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
            Remember that knights have shields and mages heal
            And archers crit out the wazoo...they can usually hit for more than I can heal unless they are significantly weaker in lvl.
            Saeltraume
            Kabam S12
            Crit Mage
            **Hercules 72k
            Sacred Knight 225k
            TheGuild

Comment

Originally posted by SquishyFoxy View Post
              says the archer...you cant just change you toon and I have put nearly two years, alot of effort and alot of cash into my toon. If I could just switch it to archer I would in a new york second but you can't so you might want to think before you speak. Oh wait you were probably sitting down so couldnt think..my bad :P
              THen why are u complaining if u dont want to change?
              WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Originally posted by SquishyFoxy View Post
                says the archer...you cant just change you toon and I have put nearly two years, alot of effort and alot of cash into my toon. If I could just switch it to archer I would in a new york second but you can't so you might want to think before you speak. Oh wait you were probably sitting down so couldnt think..my bad :P
                sorry for the late reply. i was busy at work. let me correct you you said "think before you speak" well I am not speaking i am writing. i did not even open my mouth. so i will return to you what you wrote. THINK BEFORE YOU COMMENT!
                WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Don't worry...the gender change only occurs once I think. For 2nd evolution they remain the same gender, so Aegis becomes Hera, Triton to Poseidon and Hercules to Zeus. Pity i need another god's descent to get enough star tear shards for refining my apollo into me :P
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberplayer View Post
                    sorry for the late reply. i was busy at work. let me correct you you said "think before you speak" well I am not speaking i am writing. i did not even open my mouth. so i will return to you what you wrote. THINK BEFORE YOU COMMENT!
                    Doesn't relate much to the update...but I'm a little tired of hearing this "comeback" of "y u no archer then?"...

For the record, who actually knew when they first found this game that archers would even have the kind of advantage that they do?
                    In most games its usually a close combat > ranged combat > magic combat > close combat ... rock-paper-scissors type of class system..very even...Ideally no huge imbalances...and yes I've played a game or two that actually balance things well.

...granted I hardly play very MANY games online so sue me if I was supposed to just look at an archer on day 1 and think 'yeaaahh...archers will be better cuz they gonna do more damage and do better on WB...and cata...and necro..and sky trail...and god descent'...etc.

take your own advice, think before you TYPE (for the technical people)...not everyone wants to start over or do multiple toons. Everyone has a right to say what they want, and we complain when stupid things like "then change class" are said, if they did then we'd have too many damn archers...not enough everything else.

my 2 cents (^.^)/

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                      Remember that knights have shields and mages heal
                      And those work so well when a boss gets it's 1000% buff. In the PVE aspect it being a dps race archers have a clear advantage. BR's being the same the archer will reach higher lvl's

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                      funny highest BR's cross server are knights
                      Funny how BR is related to cash input

Comment

Originally posted by squiglylon View Post
                        And those work so well when a boss gets it's 1000% buff.
                        And there's part of the problem. If the buffs went up by 100-200% at a time, a mage could heal themselves further along and a tank could tank themselves further along, but as it is once it's time to tank or heal the fight's over.

Comment

Originally posted by R22956380 View Post
                          Doesn't relate much to the update...but I'm a little tired of hearing this "comeback" of "y u no archer then?"...

For the record, who actually knew when they first found this game that archers would even have the kind of advantage that they do?
                          In most games its usually a close combat > ranged combat > magic combat > close combat ... rock-paper-scissors type of class system..very even...Ideally no huge imbalances...and yes I've played a game or two that actually balance things well./
                          First things I do when I'm looking for a new game is :
                          Watch videos of gameplay, check classes, skills and check forums about op classes/strategies/guides lol (maybe I'm the only one though XD)
                          And, in most of the games I played, unless the close combat had op skills, ranged ones were always winning

Comment

So does s1 have the box event right now to get the materials required for Apollo/Hades evolve and if so can someone link the info on the boxes?

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                              First things I do when I'm looking for a new game is :
                              Watch videos of gameplay, check classes, skills and check forums about op classes/strategies/guides lol (maybe I'm the only one though XD)
                              And, in most of the games I played, unless the close combat had op skills, ranged ones were always winning
                              I do the same... besides, always play a training char cuz when you start a new game always make mistakes
                              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                              X