Server merge please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread merged.

Announcements regarding server merges will be found in the News & Events sub-forum should they occur.

Comment

Originally posted by hasteton View Post
      been playing this game since almost it started..now asking for a merge since server is dead... YET.. no one seems to be listening.. and dont tell me to file request to who ever that is..doesnt work.. and if you tell me it does, what you know..it seems like looking at your profile you just join this year...
      If this was directed at either Reverie or myself, our profiles for our MOD accounts have a different creation date then the date that we started playing the game. We are both active players on our servers. And I have been playing since my server opened. And I will tell you that my server opened well OVER two years ago. It is NOT a new server by any account. Not that I have to defend myself and what I know.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

bla bla so much reverie or blazingangel
        IGN: (S32)GaLon
        Class: Noob Priest
        Pet: Too many that i cant count
        Guild: FTW (aka Pervy guild)
        Love Oyster if you know what i mean

Comment

Pleaseee Merge the server s63/s65 the server is dead >.<

Please merge the server s63/s65 to any server the server so verry BORRINGN

Comment

Thread merged.

We will not be taking any server merge requests into consideration unless posted here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ng-for-a-merge. Upon posting, your server will be investigated to determine if a merge is actually needed.

Comment

Working...
            X