+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Server merge thread

S298 howling dessert EU

pls we need server merge

Server 121 thanks.

server 173 Dusky Island

severs S19 and S37...we just cant compete well anymore

Server 41 is down to about 20 active players this is getting rediculous. We never get the rewards and this means we don't stand a chance in IM, CSC, TC or Duel. I will not be spending any more money on this game till we get a merge and if it doesn't happen soon I will join the ranks of those who have quit this game. Please fix this now.

S298 HOWLING DESSERT EUROPE

pls let us merge

Herald of Harkenings MissRose4U is just another poster. For now....
    I will have to stand with Erinnyen in regards to S41 (f/k/a S134 Goblin's Gully, S131 Blistery Tundra (US EAST). We have been asking and begging for a merger for the past few years and our voices have been ignored. We may have five (5) guilds listed on S41, however only two guilds are mostly active.

Since S131 opened, I've watched many people come and go, sadly as of late, I'm seeing more and more people stop playing the game. And for those that do play the game, we do lose out on many rewards as Erinnyen has mentioned.

Normally, I would have added my own thread under this section, but since this situation has been getting rather dire, I have attached it to Erinnyen's. Since S41 is way past due for a merger, I will suggest to those active players continue to add to Erinnyen's thread. Maybe you may see how dead this server has become from being neglected.
    Last edited by MissRose4U; 05-06-2017 at 03:49 AM.
    MissRosey, MissRosie & IrishRose
    S44, S149, & S131
    Microsoft Edge

yes we have needed a merge for a long time. many have left because of the lack of a merge and the belief that we are ignored.

Server 41 is down to about 20 active players this is getting rediculous. We never get the rewards and this means we don't stand a chance in IM, CSC, TC or Duel. I will not be spending any more money on this game till we get a merge and if it doesn't happen soon I will join the ranks of those who have quit this game. Please fix this now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17