Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadowbound Open Beta Announcement

Shadowbound Open Beta Announcement

Name:  openbeta.jpg
Views: 4292
Size:  260.4 KB

Hungry for new adventure? Enter the lush, dangerous realm of Shadowbound, uncover intrigue and grow strong with your rag-tag party of mercenaries that has the potential to be the greatest league of heroes the land has ever seen. Fortify yourselves with top notch gear, wield powerful Talismans, and master the ancient art of battle formations that makes the difference between glory and ruin.

Shadowbound brings you an unparalleled gaming experience with:
    - Exquisite scenario design
    - Powerful mercenary lineup
    - Myriads of skills and buffs
    - Intricate battle system
    - Multiple team events and PK opportunities

We are so happy to announce that S1 will release at 10:00 AM (7/15/2014 EDT)! See you on the battle field of Shadowbound!

This should be interesting ლ(◕‿◕ლ)

heh you guys always release at 10 but I'm ready for beta, got tired of alpha real fast.

Squire of Statements Infector is just another poster. For now....
    10am/pm? Please say PM, I work at 10am ;p

10am thats 3pm for me. Any chance you guys decided on a release date for a euro GMT server? PLEEEEEAAAASSSSSE

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    most likely 10 AM US east time, same as Alpha launch

Release dates for regional servers will be posted as the information becomes available
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

Okay. thank you Kit really itching to get goin on beta now

w0w i like it very like it
    +

Squire of Statements R21926780 is just another poster. For now....
    It would be good for reward to alpha tester. I joined the alpha. This only reward using the system mail, once you join the beta. The deadline is day 16 at 23:59 PM, which is close to next day, 17.
    Last edited by R21926780; 07-14-2014 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Forgot something

ou it's 14th today. And I was like come on! it's 10.03!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast