Sky trail advice.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky trail advice.

Need help or advice. Some mage said he was like 192k br and got thru 3-5 but had like 400 res best I can get is 370 dark 320 fire and my reduce res is 240. So how are these guys so high I find it hard to believe they are that far ahead on making crystals must be like lvl 10 or something. I have almost all 5s on all but 2. So I hope to get some info thanks..

you should pm sushi, only sushi can do it :P
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
      Need help or advice. Some mage said he was like 192k br and got thru 3-5 but had like 400 res best I can get is 370 dark 320 fire and my reduce res is 240. So how are these guys so high I find it hard to believe they are that far ahead on making crystals must be like lvl 10 or something. I have almost all 5s on all but 2. So I hope to get some info thanks..
      Only if you promise to stop threatning players with TOK NM.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

According to Sushi, you should focus most of the resistance as the same type as your sylph's nature. For example, if you're using Hades, try to have a high dark resistance.
        If I can remember, Sushi said 500 (insert nature of sylph you're using) resistance would equal 60% less damage.
        Here's a video of how I did it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IiS5cXfkIE

Comment

From that post you're talking about

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....mage-clear-3-5

nope u not the only one get those celestial stone, i got like 2-4 per day. so rare on will crystal like once per week for me.
          i think to beat 3-5, u need to have few thing first. like dont matter if u use hade or hercule, but need 1 of them to be 500+ res ( exaple if u use hercule, u want to have 500+ on eletric, if u use hade, u want to have 500+ on dark) 500+ = 60% dmg reduce.
          second. u kinda need mire rune if u are mage. basiclly very similar to beat necro 30 boss, same rotation and same strategy, but to necro boss u want more on damager incase he enrage before u kill it, for 3-5, is about survival. cause 3-5 hit alot harder then necro boss. add me on skype i can tell u more detail step by step when u fight the boss, my skype is : aaron sushi wartune. hope this will help. gl
          Sky trail is all about resistance not about how much defs you have, only thing matter is your attack, crit, hp and elemental resistance you're using not bosses element.

DHRRSP (Wartune-141 Username UesugiAnkit here) followed sushis advice and passed 3-5 to 3-7 (he himself didn't play it though one of his guild mate did).

Here is the video if you haven't already watched it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IiS5cXfkIE

No need to pm anyone just read that post thoroughly she described quite beautifully there just my 2 cents.
          Last edited by TheLastSaamurai; 07-15-2014, 02:35 AM.

Comment

i am at 3-10 and killing necro daily, after sushi's advices, u need mire rune though, cant be done without the rune.
            Originally posted by TheVictorious
            Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
            Originally posted by PunkPetal
            Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
            Originally posted by EdGrr
            A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
            IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
            Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
            Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
            Class: Mage
            Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Oops DHRRSP already replied before me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastSaamurai View Post
                Oops DHRRSP already replied before me.
                Noo the other way around, I'm UesugiAnkit (username on s141/120), not DH
                He's my guild lead, but let's me use his to try sky trails and stuff :P

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                  Noo the other way around, I'm UesugiAnkit (username on s141/120), not DH
                  He's my guild lead, but let's me use his to try sky trails and stuff :P
                  Must have been a great experience playing an OP toon like his.

Comment

does this mean the dark/light users are at disadvantage here? I am not sure about light but as a dark sylph user I have just 100 resistance without any crystals unlike the other 4 which has 200. Does the damage reduce from the med and goddess matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                      does this mean the dark/light users are at disadvantage here? I am not sure about light but as a dark sylph user I have just 100 resistance without any crystals unlike the other 4 which has 200. Does the damage reduce from the med and goddess matter?
                      hades/light are the sylphs with high dmg output while also having heal, and high RES for every skill except its reverse takes advantage in PvP
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
                      X