Advanced class skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    Do we get them after next maintenance, along with Apollo and Hades evolve or when ? I havent noticed any info about the date ..
    No, we get dragon souls. But its the beginning of that series of patches. Come September we start getting Wartune Evolution/3.0 patch and all the big stuff, new SCs advanced skills and so on.

Comment

But we will still be capped at 5 skills? (skill bar) If so, i would take any passive (even a louse +1% to something) over yet another active that would struggle to find a spot for (replacing another skill )

And as mentioned, the pictures of the "advance skill tree" show 6 items, yet we only have the description of 4?
      " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
      Class : Knight
      Nick : Khine

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        No, we get dragon souls. But its the beginning of that series of patches. Come September we start getting Wartune Evolution/3.0 patch and all the big stuff, new SCs advanced skills and so on.
        Oh okay, thanks for enlighten me.. thought i was blind and didnt see the date of them coming
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mr View Post
          No problem I would agree that on the surface it does appear that it would be good in WB, atleast it could be.
          Not really. 2 thunderer is better. Both costs 100 rage.

Comment

After advance class skill, u can add 20 more point to max, so u will have 60 point total. i dont remember how much exp u need for 1 point, but u need alot exp. and also advance talent too. need alot exp again.
            暗:天照

Comment

Originally posted by 魔族:Sushi View Post
              After advance class skill, u can add 20 more point to max, so u will have 60 point total. i dont remember how much exp u need for 1 point, but u need alot exp. and also advance talent too. need alot exp again.
              advance talent is good for mage, increase the proc rate for speed reduction of thunderer, 100% rate at lvl 10 talents~
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

ya, alot alot exp, to get LV10. my toon in china are only 2 point into it, and cost 70M going LV3. and that is very good, especially for mage who dont have mire rune.
                暗:天照

Comment

Originally posted by 魔族:Sushi View Post
                  ya, alot alot exp, to get LV10. my toon in china are only 2 point into it, and cost 70M going LV3. and that is very good, especially for mage who dont have mire rune.
                  exp is not a problem as we can't use exp for anything right now XD

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mr View Post
                    For low BR L80 players, it might be, but any mage that has leveled properly should be able to do more then 90k damage with one thunderer saving 50 rage as well. Probably wouldn't be that great in WB. Using that same 100 rage it would be substantially better to use the esoteric for the mage in wb.
                    90k with one Thund?
                    170k mages deal me ~45k with crit Thund.

On WB - Thund is the way to go with that passive which increases mages' rage gain. I already happen to do 4-5 Thunds in 1 WB round when I get lucky with rage reductions. With that passive, 4 Thunds will be just a regular round.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                      I'm curious too how we level these skills, any info on that?
                      Advance skills after max out Dragon souls

Comment

I am in L4 Dragon souls right now, still a long way to max it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayy_ View Post
                          I am in L4 Dragon souls right now, still a long way to max it out.
                          max is L50? or not shown?

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                            max is L50? or not shown?
                            Need to reach " war level" and another 8 stages after that.

Comment

Working...
                            X