No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/17 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes.. maintenance for new patch.. luv luv luv.. +1 again to R2..
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by zangetsu5 View Post
      Nice keep going r2teams....hoping non cashers can also get....take it easy with us non cashers....hehehe
      No Chance this Patch and coming Event is Cashers only

Both designed to chase no cashers off the do not want the cheap sh..........no cash player here

Comment

Wish all you "non cash" "free" players would quit whining the extent of me getting my hades i spent 5 dollars last time they came around for event got it and easily purple with free mahra if i chose that route non cash doesn't mean don't complain at everything... money will always have the advantage because well.... they are paying to get extra stuff you already get a ton of stuff for free and now hades and apollo are coming up for free what more could you guys want besides to complain that people who decide to spend their money on this game will always be better then people who choose not to. Get over it or find something else to play. you dont want to spend money then dont but dont expect these guys to give you any more then they already do for free. you get free balens to buy anything you want from the shop you get free mahra from sky trail and jewel hunt if you dont know how to use what you have wisely that isnt the developers fault but you guys are never happy and it gets old. i maybe recharge 2k balens a month which doesnt help me keep up with any heavy cashers but it helps me get some stuff and i dont complain about people who spend hundreds or thousands on this game because there is no point they are who keep the servers running and new updates possible so suck it up and learn how to play or go play a different game where there isnt the option to buy things then you can all be unhappy together.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          What is the Dragon Soul system?
          new a new add on like they did with res resistance in your item page or the card thing. you do void nightmare to unlock it and you get dragon shards from mpd and necro (free) 1st unlock cost 6 of the shards then 15 and so on hp once it unlocked (1%) then next is Patk and Matk both 1% they added to your stats so what ever you have goes up in br and stats
          CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
          name RubyRed
          type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
          Name gippal .........Name backlash
          Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

yay more stuff only payers can use
            Mage: level 80
            Battle rating:guess
            Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
              yay more stuff only payers can use
              nice more stuff only players can use... angry face... ? haha

Comment

speaking of upset though just caught a glimpse of the new events and the exchange where previously the hades/apollo seals were said to be 250 imperial shards and are showing in exchange for 2250 so either its a mess up or thats a joke at 5 each box saying you have poor luck like most people and dont get one from a box. not even sure you can buy enough boxes through the whole event to get that many plus random items throughout that process... just making sure thats the actual number its supposed to be since most sites had it at 250 not that plus 2000 more.

Comment

I hope MT ends before 12:00 ST GMT by some stroke of luck XD
                  I'd like to work on that dragon soul system and earn some 5-6m worth of exp while blitzing before I sleep XD
                  If all goes well, tomorrow I go up to level 70 8D
                  Lych NM here I come!

IGN: PrincessArya/LadyArya/Cleo
                  BR: 179315/170765/164810

Class: Archer/Mage/Mage
                  Server: ALL S69
                  Guild:
                  ALL in Epic
                  Honor: High Commander/Imperial Commander/Elite Crusader
                  Level: ALL 80
                  Adv. Level:
                  Honorary Dragon Ranger/Warlock/Warlock Lvl. 3

I try to be nice to those who pis.s me off the 1st time. I am a bit.ch to those who pis.s me off again after the 1st time.

My humble attempt at "Soloing" Spire a long time ago:

Comment

compensation plzz

Comment

Originally posted by Kidder89 View Post
                      speaking of upset though just caught a glimpse of the new events and the exchange where previously the hades/apollo seals were said to be 250 imperial shards and are showing in exchange for 2250 so either its a mess up or thats a joke at 5 each box saying you have poor luck like most people and dont get one from a box. not even sure you can buy enough boxes through the whole event to get that many plus random items throughout that process... just making sure thats the actual number its supposed to be since most sites had it at 250 not that plus 2000 more.
                      Well, don't expect too much from R2

[S3] Worg Lair
                      Elite
                      Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

expensive game mahoo

Comment

Put this into your next Maintenence update

How about making Mahra a little easier to obtain. Seriously 2499 Balens for 100 Mahra come on. Do you realize how much money it would take to buy enough Balens to get enough Mahra to go from a 2 star Iris to Purple.. I spend money on this game but I will be damned if im gonna spend a months rent just to upgrade a Slyph.. Also the Blessing wheel is stupid.. how bout just 1 price and not Kyanite to get 200%..

Comment

Originally posted by Kidder89 View Post
                            Wish all you "non cash" "free" players would quit whining the extent of me getting my hades i spent 5 dollars last time they came around for event got it and easily purple with free mahra if i chose that route non cash doesn't mean don't complain at everything... money will always have the advantage because well.... they are paying to get extra stuff you already get a ton of stuff for free and now hades and apollo are coming up for free what more could you guys want besides to complain that people who decide to spend their money on this game will always be better then people who choose not to. Get over it or find something else to play. you dont want to spend money then dont but dont expect these guys to give you any more then they already do for free. you get free balens to buy anything you want from the shop you get free mahra from sky trail and jewel hunt if you dont know how to use what you have wisely that isnt the developers fault but you guys are never happy and it gets old. i maybe recharge 2k balens a month which doesnt help me keep up with any heavy cashers but it helps me get some stuff and i dont complain about people who spend hundreds or thousands on this game because there is no point they are who keep the servers running and new updates possible so suck it up and learn how to play or go play a different game where there isnt the option to buy things then you can all be unhappy together.
                            Rules must be the same for everyone and can,t be that for money people get better items like free, for money you can get only faster, but all players must have opportunity get the same items

Comment

yeah wasn't getting my hopes up too much for this, even though i have kept an extra hades seal around for such an occasion i doubt any exchange will give me even half of what i need. i would have at least liked it if they took me to dinner before this.

Comment

I have never seen Mahra come from Sky Trails or Jewel Hunt and I have been doing both for about 3 months or so now. Where is the free Mahra?

Comment

Working...
                                X