Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Overlord Descent Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
    ok so i have 1700 imperial shards , as of now , but i have no apollo or hades yet , so your saying i need 2500 imperial shards + 2250 imperial shards to evolve apollo or hades so in my calculation will cost 65,000 balens to evolve thanks r2games hurry up with maintenece i have alot of work to do
    and you need it 1 star purple dont forget it

Comment

such a bad modification...
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Bring back exchange event or low the exchange rate for divinity shards *******.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

So R2 decided in all its dumb wisdom to take PC events and multiple what you needed by almost a factor of 5, all you needed with PC was 450 event pieces for an apollo or Hades and now you need 2250?

Comment

Does anyone else feel like they are getting jerked? Divinity shards as an event only item, either you have to pay a fortune for the "chance" of getting them or you are SOL. Make it so easy to evolve the atoll sylphs, but for those with an apollo or hades, you have to be rich to evolve it. Seems a bit one sided to me. Thanks again R2 for messing the game up for those who dont have bottomless wallets and actually play for enjoyment.
            R.I.P Ghosty ♥
            Meyye! Tahrodiis aanne! Him hinde pah liiv! Zu'u hin daan!
            S2 Edena Village
            lvl 80 Knight
            1mil+ BR

Comment

From what I`ve seen, when you get 10 Divinity Shards from a box whole server is announced by system (Congratulations to X for receiving 10 bla bla from bla bla) which means are very rare.. my question is how many does someone get from 200 boxes ? I bet not so many well done R2, you have earned the title as the ****** company and king of scam.
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]95318[/ATTACH]

Blessing Chest

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95315[/ATTACH]

Imperial Shard Exchange

Duration: 7/17 - 7/30 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Collecting Imperial Shard to exchange for rare items.
                • Exchange Imperial Shard x1 for 10,000 Gold
                • Exchange Imperial Shard x5 for 10,000 Kyanite
                • Exchange Imperial Shard x50 for Mount Training Whip x25
                • Exchange Imperial Shard x50 for Runestone x25
                • Exchange Imperial Shard x100 for Divinity Shard x20
                • Exchange Imperial Shard x2250 for Apollo Seal (Blue) x1
                • Exchange Imperial Shard x2250 for Hades Seal (Blue) x1

Wish you would collect enough Imperial Shard to exchange for these rare items? Then try your luck with the Imperial Chest! Not only do you have a chance to get rare items, but you may discover other splendid rewards within the pack as well!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95313[/ATTACH]

Imperial Chest

Duration: 7/17 - 7/28 (Server Time)

Servers: All Servers.

Description: A chest that has been sealed for a long time. It is said that the first warrior who opens it will be granted with overwhelming strength! Open one to receive ONE of the following:
                • Imperial Shard x5
                • 80,000 Gold
                • Mount Training Whip x2
                • Fate Stone x2
                • Soul Crystal x20
                • Soul Crystal x500
                • Divinity Shard x10
                • Hades (Blue) x1
                • Apollo (Blue) x1

Note: Limit of 200 per day.
                Price: 39 Balens

[*[/B]
                this better be a bad joke cuz it will cost 39000 balens just to get the 500 divine shards needed to elvolve
                Last edited by v0idwalker; 07-17-2014, 06:11 AM.
                CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                name RubyRed
                type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                Name gippal .........Name backlash
                Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

I understand R2 is never gonna help any Non-Cashers, Its a business after all, But if Cashers do support such *****, I guess U(all cashers) gonna face such waste events more and more.
                  I never thought R2 will fall such low to even fu*k Cashers this time, If u people truely feel R2 guyzz has to wake up, show them your money is more worthy. Spend none this event. Thanks to all.

Well, If u did not feel R2 is sucking u, I have no words for you.

Comment

So since the exchange costs have been changed on the foroum from what was actually in game when the event was released on the oceanic servers (450 for hades/Apollo) I am assuming we will be refunded the balens spent on boxes. Has anyone got a screenshot of the event from oceanic server, I wasn't expecting R2 actually change events rewards mid event. At this rate we are going to have to screenshot every event in the future just to keep them honest...

Comment

this is unbelievable 5x now to get the reward need 500 divinity to evolve apollo or hades -.-

Comment

i am a casher and i aint spending 1 cent on this event $400 to upgrade my hades heck with that
                        name RubyRed
                        type priest

Comment

not that I am for r2 or what but before jumping to conclusions, you all need to read the exchange rate again. while all x5 the shard you get per chest ( from quest or shop) is also x5
                          S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                          IGN : Neggy

Comment

i did read it 100 will get you 20 so thats 20 boxes x39 balens = 780balens for 20 divinty shard = 19500 balens for 1 slyph evolve x2 to get both = 49000 balens
                            name RubyRed
                            type priest

Comment

Not that the exchange event is even beneficial. this game is clearly being directed towards the pay per play mode. Next thing ya know, they will be charging you to log in. Always seems that they are giving one server better rewards over another. Doesn't seem right. Im not a casher, but i have paid a fair share into this game and basically they are making the events more and more useless to the player and more towards cash in their pockets. Yet they still have not been able to fix the more important issues this game has. eg: LAG.
                              R.I.P Ghosty ♥
                              Meyye! Tahrodiis aanne! Him hinde pah liiv! Zu'u hin daan!
                              S2 Edena Village
                              lvl 80 Knight
                              1mil+ BR

Comment

Someone can me explain what means event? sorry me not england people, so event understand like some special
                                •Exchange Imperial Shard x1 for 10,000 Gold
                                i can daily make himself this getting gold event, plant in farm, participate in wb, plunder another player, open chest and more and more
                                •Exchange Imperial Shard x5 for 10,000 Kyanite
                                the same can 5 times plant in farm, 5 times plunder another player, so daily can make lots those events
                                •Exchange Imperial Shard x50 for Mount Training Whip x25
                                daily getting this items
                                •Exchange Imperial Shard x50 for Runestone x25
                                each day getting this items from tank trial, jewel hunt, so everyday have those event
                                •Exchange Imperial Shard x100 for Divinity Shard x20
                                i am not casher, so for me it trash, becose apolo and hades, not available for free players
                                •Exchange Imperial Shard x2250 for Apollo Seal (Blue) x1
                                something bad with mathematic who calculate 2250 or he want just mockery from people
                                •Exchange Imperial Shard x2250 for Hades Seal (Blue) x1
                                not awailable
                                ty

Comment

Working...
                                X