Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    correction 750k br elites and over 1 mil br bosses. thank you very much R2
    rof... I'll just wait for an event where they offer the shards for balens. A +30 mount is not worth the 1000 hours of annoying wandering.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
      rof... I'll just wait for an event where they offer the shards for balens. A +30 mount is not worth the 1000 hours of annoying wandering.
      This mount have also Flight support same as lvl 8 Stabel mount witch make the lvl 8 stabel sucks :P spend like hell for get my stabel to 8.
      And now non spenders some has like lvl 2-3 stabel gonna have a flight mount to.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        This mount have also Flight support same as lvl 8 Stabel mount witch make the lvl 8 stabel sucks :P spend like hell for get my stabel to 8.
        And now non spenders some has like lvl 2-3 stabel gonna have a flight mount to.
        if u havnt noticed yet this is they way with every thing Wartune. They put things out a bit at a time getting ppl to spend like mad and/or put in hrs effort. then when spending trickles they add new items (starting the whole spend/time thing again ) and start to give the old stuff free to those that didn't do all the spend/work.

Look at hades/Apollo. they droping like penny candy to all from free chests after so many spent soo much to get them and lvl.

hope here is that the new ppl with will spend to lvl em up and those that had spent will now spend to keep them stronger then those new ppl with em.

soul engraving, whips, fates etc.. etc... etc... if u think about it, it all follows the pattern.
        Last edited by xToadx; 07-27-2014, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• how about just 120 Mystery Stone..
          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by xToadx View Post
            if u havnt noticed yet this is they way with every thing Wartune. They put things out a bit at a time getting ppl to spend like mad and/or put in hrs effort. then when spending trickles they add new items (starting the whole spend/time thing again ) and start to give the old stuff free to those that didn't do all the spend/work.

Look at hades/Apollo. they droping like penny candy to all from free chests after so many spent soo much to get them and lvl.

hope here is that the new ppl with will spend to lvl em up and those that had spent will now spend to keep them stronger then those new ppl with em.

soul engraving, whips, fates etc.. etc... etc... if u think about it, it all follows the pattern.

They drop like penny candy? Then people on your server are much luckier than the ones on mine...not many have gotten those on my server.
            Saeltraume
            Kabam S12
            Crit Mage
            **Hercules 72k
            Sacred Knight 225k
            TheGuild

Comment

• Monsters reset every 2 hours from 08:00 to 24:00 (they will spawn randomly throughout the map).

This is only in case of Monster+Elite monster and the Bosses respawn same places did some one know? Thank you

Comment

• This wilds thing makes it so much more time consuming to just simply plunder a quarry and/or castle. It really is ridiculous,I can't even move my castle around anymore. If I want to move from one wilds to another I have to choose which wilds I want to go to , then refresh before it takes me there, every single time. Also unless you have a really high BR it's a waste of time because you can't kill the monsters by yourself & nobody wants to help you . It's just like treasure maps unless you are able to get a good party together you can't do it. They're both good for some players with really high BRs & people to help them & worthless for a lot of others. I gave up on being able to do either one of them. You should at least take the fog out of the picture so we can go back to plundering without all the added time.

Comment

• Why is it that when I go into the wilds I have to wait forever to see my character because it is coming form the complete opposite direction of my castle ??? I'd really like an answer to this from the administration. My character has always been right in front of my castle, why now does it have to travel a distance from another location, how did it get there, what purpose does this serve ?
                  Last edited by Chise61; 07-28-2014, 05:20 PM. Reason: edit to add comment

Comment

• @Chise61
                    Surprised You didn't noticed this before but it's always been like that. In top right corner, when you're in The Wilds you'll see few buttons:Click image for larger version

Name:	wilds.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	1691902
                    When you press Return it automatically teleports your character to your castle.
                    When you press Hero it moves the screen to a place where your character currently is.
                    When you press City it moves the screen to your castle without moving the character from the place where it stands.
                    Teleport - click on it, then on the place on map and after agreeing to spend 100 energy units it'll teleport you to the destination.
                    Attack - click it, then on a player on a map to attack that person (loser gets teleported to their castle).

Hope that answers your question.

Comment

• @DancingMav, Thanks I have noticed all of that before, but before this wilds event anytime that I've went into the wilds my character has always appeared right next to my castle. It now comes from someplace else when I go into the wilds & I can no longer simply search for a location and then click on it to teleport there, I have to literally move my character to that location to be able to teleport there since this fog thing.

Comment

• ^^

New mount!
                        Class : EWD Mage
                        IGN : BusaLian
                        Level : 72
                        Server : S326 Moonstone Swamp
                        Battle Rating : 129k+
                        Player Type : Proud 100% Non-Casher : No VIP membership, No Balens loaded.
                        Investment : $ 0

Comment

• @Chise61
                          This is strange since my character always stayed in the place where I left him and not at the castle.
                          To sum it up. It's supposed to be like this

Comment

• 1. Teleport in Wilds sometimes bugs, u cant teleport, but freeze instead of teleport
                            2. Too laggy, well that's not something new :P
                            3. Dark Scubba boss (Dark Type) always bug, 1 time we killed that boss n no reward or announcement in worldchat after kill n next time we killed, we freez after that boss gone no announcement also, after refresh, i return to my city in wilds, n that boss still there >.<

[S3] Worg Lair
                            Elite
                            Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

• with electro one hit skills, it doesn't leave many level 80 boss available
                              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                                Timer resets to 8 hours after 24:00, dunno if it will reset again at 5:00 am.

Also question, are all maps (from autaric plains to erandel) combined now? somehow?
                                Because some level 20-30 bosses appears on erandel (50+) and none of us in erandel can get rewards for it.
                                they dont reset at 5.00

Comment

Working...
                                X