Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free mount ?

Comment

Easy to kill monsters,Elite monsters,BOSS, but hard to find, its really hard....you are lucky if can find BOSS in 3 hrs.

Comment

its almost 7 hours after reset, only one team found and kill L80 BOSS. Others still searching.

Comment

usually there is good updates and there is bad patches to every game. I deal with either of them and keep my mouth shut, but this one is so ridiculous that i can't. Please please please either put wilds back to the way it was or remove it alltogether. Spending 4 to 6 hours in wilds every day when u have 8 to 12 hours of work every day is just no fun. if u want to release a new mount like the stingray rather ask another 200 or 500 euro for it, much better than taking the fun out of the game alltogether and making it a chore and not a true game.
          IMO, this update was the worst ever released in any game EVER
          Chowcolate - Temple of Ibalize - Level 80 Archer

Comment

This is the worst patch so far. Spending 12+ hours to get a level-matching boss, not just for the level 80s but all players in all maps.
            That's if you get lucky when one appears. Pointless too only for a +30 mount, if I spend 2 months frustrated with mines and plunders,
            I can see not touching wilds ever again. Why R2 is not learning from 7road? They throw away this epic failure once.

GET RID OF IT!!
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

why bother with the fog and the 2 hour refresh. There is already a limit on the number of times you can hit monsters. Why not just get rid of the fog and have them auto respawn as soon as they die. Then the problems and complaints described above go away.

Kabam - Server S84
              IGN - Agni
              Level - Sacred Dragon Warlock
              Class - Mage
              BR - 465K and climbing
              Honour Rank - Mythic Dragon Rider

Comment

seems like a half done update to me. they just had to come up with something and they did in some sort of hurry. Only thing they managed to do in the process is to annoy us. usually I dont bother with updates I dont like Such as CQ and maps and just continue doing everything else. but this 1 I cant even ignore cause I do have to go out in the wild for mines and plunder and with this new feature which makes it quite harder.

at least remove the fog, make monster more available and make their lvl linked to their location. we need lvl 70 to 80 monster in erandal not lvl 50.

or just in case you cant and still want to introduce the mount for Christ sake put it up for sale. this way you get what you want ( more money) and I can forget about it all together and move on with the other stuff.

everyone wins.
                Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

In fact wilds event is good for non cashier to get free stuffs but it consume so much time just for one event. Its good if dev can make monsters/Boss more available rather than we have to wait for 6-12 hrs just to find and kill BOSS. I got headache on 1st day event launched. Please make this event more easier.

Comment

1. remove the fog.

2. make the monster spawn as soon as they die.

3. make it available for 24 hrs. so people from all time zone can participate.

4. bracket the monster lvl according to location. or give us new maps such as for lvl 70 and 80 where we can fight monster lvl 70-80.

debate all you want. spending 6 to 12 hrs to find a freaking boss according to your lvl isnt quite fun. even for free stuff.
                    Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Georg Siebert-Dagobert Duck (Computergraphik).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	1691503
                      You Get one with a little bit of Effort - take it or leave it
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Geld new.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	529.4 KB
ID:	1691504
                      Last edited by Wittekind; 07-19-2014, 01:38 AM.
                      “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                      George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                      S416 - Whispering Hills
                      Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]95679[/ATTACH]
                        You Get one with a little bit of Effort - take it or leave it
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]95681[/ATTACH]
                        wait till patch come to your server then only you understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayy_ View Post
                          wait till patch come to your server then only you understand.
                          [Sarcasm/on] Should i Have but the Whole Post in braces [ Irony / On ] and [ Irony / Of ] ???????? [Sarcasm/of]
                          Last edited by Wittekind; 07-19-2014, 02:15 AM.
                          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                          George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                          S416 - Whispering Hills
                          Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

this sounds like an attempt to get some of us to move from some comfy spots wont say where they are lol.
                            dont think you can come up with a reward that is as good as being plunder proof lol.

nice try tho.
                            I am sure those who are not hermits like me will enjoy the event

Comment

this is a very nice event

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....45#post1035045

Comment

Working...
                                X