Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New CS Server – [S74] Bloody Maplewoods – Going Live 7/19 @ 10 AM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marcesa View Post
    If you guys don't want your servers to die maybe you shouldn't have overcashed for tenets and stuff to beat those who normally are better players. Nobody stays in the game if he / she has to beg kids with rich parents to end seng now. (If you're an adult, the effect is just the same) You want full servers, guess that means you want challenge. Those who don't spend an absurd amount of money want challenge also. Well, there is no challenge since there is at least one player per server who chashes for his tenets at level 50 until he / she is stronger than good old times Eidolon. People start anew because they cannot achieve any good on their old server. As a common every-now-and-then casher you're pretty much excluded from battlegrounds like Dragonspine, so why bothering? And you want them to stay? If you ask me, there is only one way to give you the challenge you want.. But you want to be the best so feel free to ruin S74
    This...+1................

Comment

they will not merge server because there was just a server merge and it takes some time to get that done so do not be mad with them

Comment

lol..its funny we ask for merge for more than a year and not getting it... oh must be hard to figure that out since still not happening.. and cashing well its our choice to do it or not..what is has to do with server dying..
        it has to do with people asking new server everytime they get bored in one server.. its like a hopping frog.. or as my mom calls it.. fly with red butt..cant decide where to land and stay put..so just keep on going and going and going and going..

Comment

im ready

Comment

problem is there's plenty of people who don't want to hop server, and have been working hard on their toons for a few years now, and just do NOT want to give up all that time and effort to start over, and haven't cashed and have high tenets, soul, pixie's, etc... and they're getting shafted because people keep quitting and the server's dying.
            The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

nothing better to do with my saturday lol so i might play it

Comment

im excited about a new server i got a build i wanna try ^^

Comment

good luck with your new build i will use a build that i know works great for being the solo player i am

Comment

2 mins late lol

Comment

3 mins now ==

Comment

what time isit opening?

Comment

it should be now

Comment

going to be 6 mins late or 1 hour i guess

Comment

still waiitng but nothing yet :/

Comment

this is why r2 stopped posting new servers ahead of time lol

Comment

Working...
                                X