Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please forward our request rev, and ty for doing so in advance

Comment

Well I think it is a good idea. True, not everyone can participate, but then not everyone is artistic enough to participate in the costume designs contests that were made either. I never saw anyone complaining then "But not everyone can draw! this contest is unfair". Besides that if we get good videos made and posted on youtube it will be good advertising for CS, and may draw in some new players to join those dead servers. At the least it can't really hurt anything, and the chance to win a prize may makes events like Seng and LG more interesting for a while, as more people will join to try to get footage for the videos.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeiya View Post
        On the contrary, you mods are quick to go "we communicate things to GMs." Logic would say that since you communicate with the GMs, we can expect you to pass along our growing frustration over a lack of merge to them. Whether or not they'll pass the message along to the devs, who knows. But we don't even get that answer from you. We just get copy/paste of the usual. But that's off topic.
        Do you think that after all of the threads that have been made telling us that you want a merge that not a single Moderator has made it known that you want one? Because that is how it seems. You understand that by your continuous posting on every single new thread that you come across, about how your server needs a merge, is just telling us, the Mods, that you think you need a merge. And what do you want us to do about something that we have already reported? I know that Reverie and I have both already reported, and I am pretty sure that Shadow also has. So in reality you coming and blowing up every thread with posts about you getting a merge, when it has nothing to do with the topic that is posted... yeah it is getting really old and annoying. And the worst part, you are not annoying the people that have any control over it. You think that if you post about it enough it will change the situation? Nope. We reported it. That is all. Annoying us is just going to... oh yeah make us annoyed.

Now, I am putting it here, now. Any post made about a forum merge, that is not on topic in the thread made, I will personally delete every single one of them.

Thanks

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

You seriously want us stream Seng when it last less than 1 minute?
          + LG where is just one guild fighting?
          while ppls having like 1-20 fps with ping around 300-5k?
          REALLY?

Well i know its not everywhere same but on my server unfortunately is -.- maybe there will be some ppls who would do it
          Last edited by Kellynka; 07-24-2014, 04:43 AM. Reason: :)
          [S55]Abbie
          [S3]Legends
          Eidolon 147
          Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
          Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
          Kilin
          Holy Terrene
          Level 7 Seiryu
          +1497 Soul
          Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

Originally posted by kylina View Post
            honestly, no. Not everyone has a computer even capable of streaming/making videos. if you're going to make a contest, event, whatever, everyone should stand a chance at participating, especially with xtal prizes.
            Agreed don't let it happen, just annother thing that people with enoguh money to burn can enjoy!
            User:Patrick2675
            Class:Mage
            Guild:thenemy
            Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

I remember a year or so ago there was a LG battle between Heavens Elite and Elysium that was video captured and posted somewhere lemme have a look around n ill see if i can link it here
              DeathDealer
              Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Here we go.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWOiTq3cThA

If you look carefully you might see the old noob version of me gettin my [butt] kicked lol
                Last edited by Reverie; 06-15-2015, 07:09 PM. Reason: Replaced censor.
                DeathDealer
                Legends Praetorian

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

omg rev did you edit my post how rude lol
                  DeathDealer
                  Legends Praetorian

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Ki_R2zexA
                    💎Crystal Saga💎
                    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                    ☆Death Tank
                    ☆PvP King at your service
                    ☆Class:Knight
                    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Working...
                    X