No announcement yet.

[Activity] Overlord Descent - Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gem packs are nice but some players might need skeleton keys or kyanite or other stuff. Can you please give us multiple choices next time please?

Comment

Originally posted by vierka View Post
      Gem packs are nice but some players might need skeleton keys or kyanite or other stuff. Can you please give us multiple choices next time please?
      lol are u realy saying that skeleton keys r kyanite can stand on same lvl as gemes. if ur vip then keys isen hard to get if u dont rush lvls. kyanite is also kinda easy to get a hold on if u do the 5 wild plunder and spire ea day. but the gemes pack is = free sc and whips if u save them for a gemes event.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
        lol are u realy saying that skeleton keys r kyanite can stand on same lvl as gemes. if ur vip then keys isen hard to get if u dont rush lvls. kyanite is also kinda easy to get a hold on if u do the 5 wild plunder and spire ea day. but the gemes pack is = free sc and whips if u save them for a gemes event.
        Skeleton Keys and Kyanite are relatively easy to get a hold of VIP or not. Gems are not easy to get a hold of. Catacombs at every 5 levels which is 20 gems or so without Crypt Key and 40 or so with it. Gem packs in these whip events are the next best thing aside from the event bits from back in January.

Comment

are you kidding R2!!! from 10k whips only return 3.1k whips better check those accounts not only returning by compensation!!!! stupid R2

Comment

^^

Thank you for this great event R2!
            Class : EWD Mage
            IGN : BusaLian
            Level : 72
            Server : S326 Moonstone Swamp
            Battle Rating : 129k+
            Player Type : Proud 100% Non-Casher : No VIP membership, No Balens loaded.
            Investment : $ 0

Comment

Originally posted by greatmaker View Post
              are you kidding R2!!! from 10k whips only return 3.1k whips better check those accounts not only returning by compensation!!!! stupid R2
              so did u use the bug that where on ur server's then?

Comment

Thank you for the event! I enjoyed it. Doh, you guys! Get a gaming keyboard that can auto-loop a keystroke. Set it up to repeat "enter". Hover over the collect button and let it rip. Walk away for 1/2 an hour and do something else. It would be nice if they would add a claim all feature, I agree but in the mean time a gaming keyboard or something like that will save you from developing carpal tunnel. Back in the day, we would repeat keystrokes by jamming a key with a nickle...lol!

I've been gaming since the very beginning of online MMORPGS, developers very rarely think of or care about player convenience or creature comfort....or even if you are having fun. It's up to us as lowly players to create our own solutions. You can be sure that if the Wartune developers think of a way to make things convenient for you it will cost balens...much cheaper to have a proper gaming keyboard.
                Last edited by Cymidei; 07-23-2014, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by greatmaker View Post
                  Yeah same here. if the devs can get away with deleting items from inventory and returning half its time to look for another game

I'm even more impressed that the reply to my ticket clearly stated ALL whips in inventories prior to event would be returned today so I guess that's another piece of false advertising

Now I feel like a complete *** for telling guys in my server not to worry because we had been promised full compensation....

Comment

Working...
                  X