Wartune Kabam Server Launch 7/27 @ 12:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Kabam Server Launch 7/27 @ 12:00 PM EDT

Kabam's platform has released a new server for Wartune. Server S102 is an East Coast Server, which has opened on July 27th at 12:00 PM EDT.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

Are you gonna release a new server every week as you used to do?i'm waiting for the answer plz

Comment

why do new server and mo merge old server
      devons

Comment

How about merging some of the dying servers before making new servers

Comment

so when will there be merges on Kabam servers??? activity on my server as slowed a lot.
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

stop launch new servers better take look old server more than half dead do merge on kaban
            devons

Comment

Merge! Merge! Merge! Merge!

Name: Tephra
              Server: 13
              Battle Rating: 130026
              Level: 58
              Progression Photos shown every month
              .~*♥*~.~*♥*~.~*♥*~.
              He who loses money, loses much.
              He who loses friends, loses much more.
              He who loses friends due to money, loses all.

Comment

Guys, I have a tip for you: do not start playing on kabam! On our server, in top100, 30 of them are alts and 15(if not even more) quit.Our guild smash every other guild in 4-5 mins.We have 1 year and a half old and still no merge yet, although we asked for that.They never answer tickets, lot of bugs, no possibility to make free balens, can't use mini client and many more.Go on wartune(dot)com or div0saga or r2games
                Server: Kabam 17
                Player name: Dwarf
                Player level: 80
                Player class: Knight
                Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                Battle rating: 615k
                Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
                  Guys, I have a tip for you: do not start playing on kabam! On our server, in top100, 30 of them are alts and 15(if not even more) quit.Our guild smash every other guild in 4-5 mins.We have 1 year and a half old and still no merge yet, although we asked for that.They never answer tickets, lot of bugs, no possibility to make free balens, can't use mini client and many more.Go on wartune(dot)com or div0saga or r2games
                  Your lucky most of the people on my top 100 rankings regarding level, BR, honor, charm and mount strength are inactive for over 2 months now and they are still there. Some of them are even nekked toons O.o
                  IGN: princestewii
                  Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
                  X