Class Wars Return July 24th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars Return July 24th!

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on July 24th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

Click image for larger version

Name:	class war3.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	1753634

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!

NOTE: Placing a losing wager will earn the player Glory Crystals equal to half the number of Balens used towards the losing wager (players will not receive Balens back). Example, a player spends 500 Balens but loses the wager, in return s/he will receive a total of 250 Glory Crystals.

yep im ready for died VS the ultra cashers i mean vs the light casher cus i never fight vs a top 100 of CW T_T xd

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
    Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s 12th Class War on July 24th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95832[/ATTACH]

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!

NOTE: Placing a losing wager will earn the player Glory Crystals equal to half the number of Balens used towards the losing wager (players will not receive Balens back). Example, a player spends 500 Balens but loses the wager, in return s/he will receive a total of 250 Glory Crystals.
    Game : Wartune
    Name: Xias
    Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
    Guild: Redemption
    Class: Knight
    BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
    Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
    Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
    Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Maybe you guys fix the cross-server rankings before CW ,we from s246 not ranked there anymore from 1 week or so...
      ℃osti knight 600k br + S246 (merged with s 162 ) Cupcake R2

Comment

Wow first time i'll be participating in CW probably, just getting rdy to get beaten up XD.
        Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Silentx3Step View Post
          Wow first time i'll be participating in CW probably, just getting rdy to get beaten up XD.
          lol, first time usually does feel a bit brutal
          Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Its more one sttuf which I would like would can be in weekend! !
            For me and lot players which have a work, cuz still server time.
            But not doubt Cw should be in weekend during the day, considere its wartune.

Comment

Hoping to do better in this one than I did before since this will be my second CW. I kept having matches finishing earlier saying that I had lost when I will still alive and was about to beat my opponent.

DarkMeph
              Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

and those such as me can argue against you, those that work 12 hour shifts every weekend and can only do stuff during the week, personally if I ever make top 100 which I have not yet I would not be able to do the finals battle being I work at the time.

Comment

There is a time limit on matches, so quite possible to end with both still alive. At that point the winner is determined by hitpoints left, damage done or some other arcane formula...
                  Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

i wish got 1000 glory crystal

Comment

Good luck to all those participating in the Class Wars. ;D
                      To Willow:
                      Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

unfortunately cw is all about high br now...points don't matter.....feel free to afk and dont look at your monitor....its less stressful that way...

Comment

please change mounts in cw shop after 1 year at least, just add old mounts again just different types, would be great

Comment

No new mounts since an eternity...
                            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

damn!!!! cant log in!!!! y is it i got dced then cant log in .... plsss fix it... cw is starting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can log in with my other account in other server but y now in s724... pls fix this...

thanks a lot!!!! missed CW.... damn it....
                              Last edited by chaoz332; 07-24-2014, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X