No announcement yet.

Class Wars Return July 24th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres another reason to hate Ca$h War$. I wont mention the rampant cheating to affect matching, as that is obvious. And, since its major cashers doing it they do not want to fix it. However, the stupid box trying to get me to waste balens betting on which cheater will win is bad enough, but the stupid box that tells me who the majority of the cashers from server is screwed up. I am in campaign blitz. Lost net for half a second so naturally the game kicks me off since it has to have a perfect continuous connection. I log back in and the stupid your not cashing enough to make top 100 box is hidden by the campaign box. Since I can not move the campaign box, I can not close the other piece of ****. So, I am effectively locked out of the game until my blitz is done. So yet another reason that players will quit, gift their account to the top cashers and just leave the game.
    Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Beware in Class Wars betting. The payout that you are shown if you win is not the payout that you will receive. The payout can be far less. So for example if you bet 2000 and it shows that your winnings will be 12,000, you may only get 3000 for the payout. This is a total scam. Please be aware of this when betting.

Comment

Working...
      X