X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be the Tycoon, take new Angel Polly!

Duration: 7/21 - 7/25 (Server Time)
    Server: S1 - S202
    Description: Collect the required resources to earn a new angel, Polly, Odin’s Blade and many other rare items!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sunny Polly.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	1753635

Click here for more information about Polly!

Rules:
    • Click on the Tycoon icon found on the left of your screen in-game to open the Resource Tycoon panel.
    • Players gain points by collecting required resources during the event, i.e. Gold, Soulstones, Angel Tears, Gems, Bless Stones, Runestones, Star Cutters, Seraph Stones, Element Dust, and Aegls Shards.

Name:	Tycoon 7.21.PNG
Size:	347.6 KB
ID:	1753636
    • Each day at 14:00 and 22:00 (Server Time), the point leaders will be determined and prizes will be set accordingly. Prizes include Seraph's Stones, Synth Scrolls, Gems, Soulstones, Blessed Stone and Vouchers.
    • The grand prize will be issued at the conclusion of the event.

Name:	Tycoon - Total Prizes  0721.jpg
Size:	192.8 KB
ID:	1753638

Overall Scoring Rules

Name:	Tycoon - Overall Scoring Rules.jpg
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	1753637

Check out the valid ways of acquisition for each by accessing Tycoon panel in-game.

Originally posted by R244375573
    LOL 50K points to get a prize at the end of the event - does the 50K requirement continue for everyone that gets it or only the top 200 across all servers?

I see that there will only be 1 winner of Polly, so we won't be seeing her running around anywhere.

I won't even bother trying to open saved mails, I would have to have 999 pages to have a chance at hitting the minimum LOL
    remember they get deleted after 1 month

Comment

Attachment from mail before before Tycoon counts? I collected the Inferno Reward from a run I did yesterday and my Tycoon score stayed the same...

Comment

Seriously u are implementing a brand new angel for 1 dedicated person when thousands of players are beging for a new angel. And at all this cs tycoon has pretty crappy rewards now. 200+ rank has 2 items that look good for first time, but when u think about it u have to enhance, enchance and refine them from 0, u have to cosider is it worth it? Btw this sky archer dress is a nice idea.

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
          LOL 50K points to get a prize at the end of the event - does the 50K requirement continue for everyone that gets it or only the top 200 across all servers?

I see that there will only be 1 winner of Polly, so we won't be seeing her running around anywhere.

I won't even bother trying to open saved mails, I would have to have 999 pages to have a chance at hitting the minimum LOL
          The minimum of 50k is pretty much doable without saved mails even. For previous tycoon I made 50k and had no saved mails, only with daily things and merchants. And gold wasn't even counted then, so 50k now isn't so hard to make. Should I mention there are pretty nice energy rewards for gemology? 500 - 3*10 cards, 3000 -50 card. So if you know how to make your dailies to get the max from them you should be able to make 50k without problem.
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

And once again we have a weird person in the tycoon on GMT servers.

Suzana a lvl 59 hunter with 90672 points.
            7895 gold points
            5932 soulstone points
            10860 angel tears
            cant find her in top 200 on gems but she lacks 2k points so that must be it
            11232 on bless stones
            14151 on runestones
            6840 starcutter
            22920 seraph
            3018 element stone
            5758 aegis

Since she is lvl 59 she cant have been saving inferno mails for Seraphs. So that basically means that besides any prices from card event and roses. She must have bought it all. Thats around 100k diamonds there.
            Bless stones well of course she can have saved some from guild bosses but still we are talking around 40k diamonds is my bet.

So here we have a new hunter that just spend 1800$ from just these 2 materials and a lot more on the rest as well I call **. I made a ticket to GTArcade and they tell me they can see the person bought the stuff from the shops. So in my book its either a stolen credit card or well you think what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by R273414545 View Post

7895 gold points
              5932 soulstone points
              10860 angel tears
              11232 on bless stones
              14151 on runestones
              6840 starcutter
              22920 seraph
              3018 element stone
              5758 aegis

Since she is lvl 59 she cant have been saving inferno mails for Seraphs. So that basically means that besides any prices from card event and roses. She must have bought it all. Thats around 100k diamonds there.
              Bless stones well of course she can have saved some from guild bosses but still we are talking around 40k diamonds is my bet.

So here we have a new hunter that just spend 1800$ from just these 2 materials and a lot more on the rest as well I call **. I made a ticket to GTArcade and they tell me they can see the person bought the stuff from the shops. So in my book its either a stolen credit card or well you think what you want.
              must bee your first browser mmo , LoA cashers are much softer than wartune , nothing new

Comment

7895 gold points
                5932 soulstone points
                10860 angel tears
                11232 on bless stones
                14151 on runestones
                6840 starcutter
                22920 seraph
                3018 element stone
                5758 aegis

Ohh this is nothing. I've seen cashers on the Chinese server spending an equivalent of over 3k USD off the bat. This is actually quite tame.

Comment

Why not saving mail for seraphs at lvl 59?
                  osobena
                  s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

how often does tycoon take place? the server and the normal one
                    pls hope anyone can answer me

Comment

guys he can swap points from cards event.... its more cheaper...

Comment

Originally posted by R28228615 View Post
                        guys he can swap points from cards event.... its more cheaper...
                        Welcome to the club, I got Aoede with these.

Originally posted by Mia26 View Post
                        how often does tycoon take place? the server and the normal one
                        pls hope anyone can answer me
                        I think every 2 weeks there is a tycoon. Server tycoon some time at the beginning of the month and Cross around 20-25th.
                        osobena
                        s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Lvl 55 Inferno gives soulstones not Seraphs. And yeah you can save Tycoon points and buy but still its a pretty big sum she has bought from shop(plus reaver)

Comment

I would say current reward list is much better, only one person get polly, 5 get better version of legendary gears, 20 odins and the rest who could make 50k pts get the helmet and greaves difference by gem only

Comment

Lvl 55 Inferno gives soulstones not Seraphs. And yeah you can save Tycoon points and buy but still its a pretty big sum she has bought from shop(plus reaver)
                              So 140 soulstones(lvl 55 S) *2 = 280 points
                              Seraphs 26(lvl 70 S) *6 = 156 points
                              Hm.... think I am gonna go play lvl 55 for tycoon.
                              osobena
                              s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Working...
                              X