Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gods Descent Begins on July 22nd!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, according to Points Reward system for Gods Descent:

So, if I'm ranked #40 ... do I get the prizes associated with being #40 as well as being "UNDER #51"?
    Character: Kathyra L80 Knight
    Server: S8 Kabam - US East

Comment

No. Just the prize for #21-50. That is a terrible typo that should be changed. It is supposed to say people that are ranked worse than 50.
      Last edited by GuardianAngel47; 07-22-2014, 04:02 PM.

Comment

i want the sylph medusa

Comment

Instead of 1st blood prize it should be a 1st try prize. If you can kill it in 1 go you get the bonus instead of 1st heavy cashers to click start win all.

Comment

Could you please let us redeem points for what we want instead of awarding only the first kill with something?

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
              Could you please let us redeem points for what we want instead of awarding only the first kill with something?
              +1 .

BUT PLZ GIVE FIRST KILL PER CLASS, like in WBS. Archers are too OP here, (DF)

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                +1 .

BUT PLZ GIVE FIRST KILL PER CLASS, like in WBS. Archers are too OP here, (DF)
                +1, the top 50 should be split per class too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamans00 View Post
                  Well - there should be second kill and third kill prizes too. because just 1 -2 highest player to get extra things what u cant even buy is kinda so so. not even worth to spend on this event. Yeah its nice event what to do - but theres no reason to spend money if there only star tear shards get 1st killer. at least could give 1-2 star tear from every boss killed - so people could kill them more to earn the way to get star tear shards. its not fair to other players to promote 1-2 people strongest on server to get extra strenght. in pvp its no reason to play anymore if guys have like double stats then yourself.
                  I dont understand what the problem is... 10 star shards are nothing compared to the overall rewards. The overall rewards are the only thing to get excited about, getting upset over not getting the extra 10 shards for first kill is silly.

Comment

Working...
                  X