TOK - new stun rule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
    Do you realise it takes months just to level Chaos/Amnesia from lvl. 6 to 7 and even then, it usually doesn't work (Chaos)?
    My Chaos is lv 6 currently, as as far as I understand, when I use it, it's a 60% chance to apply the effect, then 60% chance for the effect to trigger.
    Name: Phoenixia
    Server: R2 S-319
    Class: Mage
    BR: 911k
    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
      My Chaos is lv 6 currently, as as far as I understand, when I use it, it's a 60% chance to apply the effect, then 60% chance for the effect to trigger.
      Not sure what's the chance to trigger, but I'd say it's 50%.
      My Chaos applies pretty often, but triggers pretty rarely, though.

To make those 2 runes effective, one needs really loads of runestones.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
        Do you realise it takes months just to level Chaos/Amnesia from lvl. 6 to 7 and even then, it usually doesn't work (Chaos)?
        114 400 exp for lvl 7 is just 11 400 SC into SC Exchange this month am spend 6 300 SC into Runestones and rest to Whisp.
        Do that every month just spend a bit amout for runestones and rest for whisp atless to i have max 410+ lvls into my stabel strenght, Armor, Endurance some has arount 200 of 410+.

After i have just runestones to exchange for nobody take gold.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
          114 400 exp for lvl 7 is just 11 400 SC into SC Exchange this month am spend 6 300 SC into Runestones and rest to Whisp.
          Do that every month just spend a bit amout for runestones and rest for whisp atless to i have max 410+ lvls into my stabel strenght, Armor, Endurance some has arount 200 of 410+.

After i have just runestones to exchange for nobody take gold.
          Not everyone got lvl. 80 Soul Engraving yet.
          Lucky you :P

Comment

Good i do not depend on HS, i have lower lvl HS for my braket so this new update sounds good to me for arena and bg, but i agree that is a real mess in ToK now.
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

So people complained about Holy Seal and the unfairness of it in the PvP aspect of the game.

Now that Holy seal has been altered, people are complaining about the unfairness of it in the PvP aspect of the game.

Moral of the story - be careful what you wish for.

Comment

The sad thing is truly that most people don't understand how truly worthless this change was. Most good players max their holy seal for the level they are as fast as they can. Not to stun people but to protect from stun. I only use stun in bg when i am fighting a lower level and want to rebuild hp from earlier losses. Holy seal was really only useful in TOK. I have never been in a fight where someone used holy seal twice anywhere in the game but TOK. So all this did was make a nearly impossible mini game, impossible. Meanwhile we all see and suggest things that need to be fixed or changed (bugs in wilds bosses, overpowered gaia/herculese, bug in arena, just look at the suggestions listed here. Of all the things players wanted I do not recall a single thread asking for holy seal to be changed. Not one!!!!! So this just goes to show these forums are truly worthless for anything other than making yourself feel good. Elite players club is a joke, Magisters have no power, Who the **** runs this thing the three stooges????? Come on guys spend your time fixing things that need to be fixed to make game play better. Not this worthless ****.

Comment

Working...
                X