No announcement yet.

[Guide] Rune System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When it says "All stats", what stats are it referring to?

Edit: Nvm. It was just delayed
    Server: Himeng Valley
    IGN: Natural
    Class: Ranger
    Guild: Rawr
    #1 Ranger ever~ Prove me wrong <3

Naturals Ranger Question Corner

Nature Ranger Guide (Mortal):

Nature Ranger Guide (Scion):

Comment

Originally posted by Meemaw135588 View Post
      I also vote for a gathering of the icons and getting them out of our way so we can have our screens back to play unencumbered with buttons that are probably put there in a marketing strategy - click on it, it pops up in your face at the most inopportune time and this is supposed to make you want to take part in the event? Think again Marketing Department and Graphics Team! There were at least 3 spots open over Character, Pet and Mount (right next to the Magic Tower which was a new icon by the way) where the Chi and Rune buttons could have been placed, but nooooooooo. They have to be in our way, reducing the enjoyment of playtime and having to take the time to reduce the popup when you're in the middle of a pvp battle and increasing the chance of losing the battle, therefore NOT increasing the chances of you wanting to take part in using Chi or Runes even less. Please R2, we've been saying this since the Chi button was put in our way. Redesign the buttons, make a drop down, make a new hot bar that we can also drop down but do SOMETHING to get these buttons out of our way !! Thank you.

(S1)BettyFoop
      Aurora Point
      DragonSpine Guild
      Level 150 Eidolon Rogue
      Icons aren't being put over character, mount, or pet because that is where chat is. Tons of people already have problems with magic tower, fruits, and monster handbook getting in the way of things, putting icons there would just lead to people wquitting since it gets hard to even talk to your friends.

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
        Icons aren't being put over character, mount, or pet because that is where chat is. Tons of people already have problems with magic tower, fruits, and monster handbook getting in the way of things, putting icons there would just lead to people wquitting since it gets hard to even talk to your friends.
        ~solution~ put all icons in drop boxes just like the 3 hotbars
        DeathDealer
        Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
          and just think - that's the issue players are having if playing on a laptop - I play with a 19" monitor and these buttons still get in my way, especially trying to use the exit portal out of Twilight Caverns into Kaymo. Please, R2, stop causing your players issues that take away from the pleasure of the game, either in playing or chatting. Thank you.

Comment

So I just saw this...

Quote Originally Posted by R2CS_Amanda
            We want all our game content to be free and accessible for all so this won't happen. If you don't spend cash, you can still participate in all areas of our game, it just takes longer.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post173352

How will this system content ever be free and accessible for all when the only way to upgrade is with crystal?

Comment

Originally posted by SNSDSica View Post
              So I just saw this...

Quote Originally Posted by R2CS_Amanda
              We want all our game content to be free and accessible for all so this won't happen. If you don't spend cash, you can still participate in all areas of our game, it just takes longer.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post173352

How will this system content ever be free and accessible for all when the only way to upgrade is with crystal?

You can do void/quiz or trade with other players for roses then use roses for charm and last exchange charm for crystals at whishing well, it will only take couple years to get somewhere but its for free :P

Comment

Heh yea...20 roses per click >, .<
                Gonna take alotta roses...
                IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                Kamikaze Member
                Somany systems...so little time...
                If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

20 roses per click? when was the last rose event? will they limit it this year as well? Answer: → Absolutely.
                  Originally posted by Dr.Q
                  Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

someone tried it..forgot what it was but said 4k extal got him to 70 out of what ever it is to max

Comment

Thanks for the guide Shadow. I am just sad that r2 chose to make yet another cash-exclusive addition. Devs, if you are reading this, please make more options that can be done without crystal or with a crystal/no crystal option.

Comment

On the chart it shows the first set of stats at no completion rate. How are these first stats obtained? Do you have to do something with each of them like open them or draw on them first? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post
                          ~solution~ put all icons in drop boxes just like the 3 hotbars
                          I like this hotbar idea, You should post it in the suggestions part of the forum

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                            20 roses per click? when was the last rose event? will they limit it this year as well? Answer: → Absolutely.
                            We can get 5 roses from 16 Questions in Quiz...so use alts to get em...
                            Also some places can get the free Xtal options...
                            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                            Kamikaze Member
                            Somany systems...so little time...
                            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                              We can get 5 roses from 16 Questions in Quiz...so use alts to get em...
                              Also some places can get the free Xtal options...
                              i know where to get roses. It just find it hilarious to be slave in this system. :/
                              Originally posted by Dr.Q
                              Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

using roses to change to xtal to do this would take forever, I'm all ready 2Old so I would end up dead by the time I farmed enough roses from quiz

2Old2Care
                                S48 Mage

Comment

Working...
                                X