Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Rune System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I logged on to find the new system, I was filled with dread since nearly all the systems are, or have at least started, as pure casher systems. This "Rune" system is the same.
    First, can we PLEASE get some sort of hide option for all these systems/icons? It is driving me insane. I try kiting in Seng, Ladder, VL, etc and I wind up clicking Chi and now Runes and die. It is impossible to access over half of the emoticons and many players have an issue with talking in guild/world/trade chats. I have had a major issue with reading half of my system chat at the bottom of the screen because Vidalian Legends and Tenets covers it up.
    Second, while there are options to get crystal in game other than out right cashing, it's going to be a near impossibility to get the amount needed to do anything. First there is the option to get free crystal through offers. Those offers are not available everywhere. My in game husband lives in the middle east and it those offers are unavailable and there are several others on my server group that are unable to access that nice opportunity. Next is roses. Unless you cash or trade with a casher (which is very risky given the amount of scammers R2 has running rampant on their servers) you can only gain 5 roses from quiz a day. Yes, you can get more if you load in alts but really, who wants to load a butt ton of alts for a system that will cost roughly 70k crystal - if I did my math correctly; I have had a huge migraine today so... - which means you would need 70k roses since 1 rose equals 10 charm and 10 charm equals 1 crystal.

This system looks like it would be nice and way more nice boost over Chi (we can get Chi items free in game) so I think it should be made accessible to the general player base in some way. It was done with the Tenets, Chi system, Divine Soul, and to an extent Heraldry. By making each system a casher only system, it may increase profits but it will also eventually drive away your free to play players that enjoy the game.
    J2 Eidolon Mage
    Demonik DemonLord

“Love is the Fire of Life; it either consumes or purifies”
    “Words are only painted fire; a look is the fire itself”

Comment

Originally posted by 2Old2Care View Post
      using roses to change to xtal to do this would take forever, I'm all ready 2Old so I would end up dead by the time I farmed enough roses from quiz

2Old2Care
      S48 Mage

2Dead2Care hahahaha

But not seriously it would take a life time and huge amount of Alt abuse which if i remember R2 does not like mass alt abuse hmmmmm time to re-think this system i feel.
      APOLOYMI
      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Yeah, people are saying you can use rose, there's no need to cash, just wait til they make roses bound, that'll be hilarious.....

Comment

Shadow how many lvls does the masters have and if so can u link how much exp per lvl is needed or do they just cap out at 200 tries? kinda like boost attempts on beast soul?

Comment

Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
            Shadow how many lvls does the masters have and if so can u link how much exp per lvl is needed or do they just cap out at 200 tries? kinda like boost attempts on beast soul?
            The Masters do cap out at 200/200 -- a point is deducted from the Masters each time your click "Draw Rune." You can however re-add to the Masters exp as it decreases.

Comment

i noticed they was Lvl 1 and if i didn't mistake what my fiance said she said she had one at lvl 3 perhaps i mis-understood

Comment

If you hover your cursor over the Master's avatar, it will display a note that will inform you how many more times you need to use said Master before the next level-up.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2014-07-28 at 12.17.03 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	1691882

Comment

Sorry I am a little confused.

When exactly do you start receiving any benefits to your character? Is it when you reach lvl 60? Or is it when you get one or all of the runes to 350?

If I use sufficient crystals to say get rune of support from 0 to 350 would my character stats increase to +70 or +166 or do I need to do something else as well?

Comment

I asked this question earlier, but did not get a reply so I tried doing draw just once. You get the bottom level stat for just one draw, so on support you would get the +70. You would then get the +166 at 350. You do not need to use the masters to advance the rune, but they do give the added boosts kinda like beast soul.

Comment

Just to point out that you have to relog your character for the increase statistics to show.

So with 100 crystals you can get all five of the first runes statistics.

Comment

Masters' Level should be maxed at lvl 4 , not that it's useful anyway... approximately with some luck 1 rune will cost you around 15-18 k xtal to max.

Comment

The last master is absolutely useless.
                          Also it's stupid that you need to give the masters EXP to use them. Why would they need EXP when they are maxed.

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                            Yeah, people are saying you can use rose, there's no need to cash, just wait til they make roses bound, that'll be hilarious.....
                            That would be completely pointless- roses give charm, which is used to buy blessings. 10 crystal to get level 1 of the first blessing and you could just sell it to all your alts daily for the 50 charm they farm from quiz. So yeah, binding roses is about as useful as binding gold would be- not at all, and stupid to try.

Comment

Can someone please post the link or a Screen Shot of Blazing Angels post where she shows the amount of Crystals each level takes to upgrade

Comment

I believe you can locate that information in this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?134137-Rune.

Comment

Working...
                                X