[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 07/24 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joarin View Post
    I agree with Everything you said. You are spot on with all your comments. So much whining about EVERYTHING. I have read Everything on this subject and I dont know if servers function differently then mine. Only thing that is bugged is that succuba boss. Other then that I Think it worked as they planned. And lvl80 bosses is not that hard except for the Electro boss that sends a shock blast that makes your nuts shrink to peanuts. 4x150k (Mage, Knight and 2xArcher) on lvl80 dark and light should be enough. I dont mind the fog because I dont give up so easy
    Funny enough her/his Opinion Changes faster directions then a weather vane in April ! Just read every comment's in other threads as well you will see.
    Last edited by Wittekind; 07-29-2014, 01:04 AM.
    “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
    George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
    S416 - Whispering Hills
    Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Working...
    X