X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When does r2 fix inventory ?
    class: knight
    Server S1
    Be Nice To The Ones Who Smoke.. Every Cigarette Might Be Their Last..!

Comment

Still completely contemptuous of UK customers, I see

Comment

do server maintenance gives compensation :P we will miss Battle ground and Tank Trials

Comment

this is bad for me

Comment

will they change mounts in class war shop at least ? would be awsome

Comment

same rewards for millions of months in cw shop zzzz

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                please fixed the auto logged out bug. everytime after mpd, spire or tok will have this auto logged out and need to refresh which is annoying. hope you could fixed it this time R2.
                yep i agree.

Comment

uffffffffff maintenance xD time to play some fifa

Comment

Originally posted by 69DragonKai View Post
                    R2 won't fix a damn thing. many cashers get nothing while free players get things and the main cashers get everything. watched a guy who has gotten every single drop since he started my server six months late and had things that he wasn't even around for. then his astral lvl from 6 to 7 to 8 instantly. stunned the whole time for tanks. missing items from vaults and never returned or looked into. games nothing but a scam. give us all your money while only a few prosper. anyone else on any other server notice it's always the same players that get the drop on every event?
                    i realized this too.. and was told it's all random.. how could it be when i opened 999 boxes and no mount (previous event) and i see 1 of my guildie got 2 mounts from the event and 1 x hades (current event) and she is a non-cashier. why.. is she that lucky or the so called "random" applied to these few particular char when they 1st create their lucky char right from the beginning?
                    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

i realized this too.. and was told it's all random.. how could it be when i opened 999 boxes and no mount (previous event) and i see 1 of my guildie got 2 mounts from the event and 1 x hades (current event) and she is a non-cashier. why.. is she that lucky or the so called "random" applied to these few particular char when they 1st create their lucky char right from the beginning?
                      You guys are sad xD

Comment

hmmm! hope this wilds event give some cool rewards for non-cashers also.

Comment

Originally posted by leoali112 View Post
                          hmmm! hope this wilds event give some cool rewards for non-cashers also.
                          Lets hope but probably wont.

Comment

مرØ*با خادم s6 almdar يوجد عطل في اضافه صديق اوعمل صادقه يرجى Ø*Ù„ المشكله

Comment

Each week new items, why not open second page in guild vault?

Comment

tbh seems to be quite random though, first mount (kingly steed) event i got a mount from 50 boxes, second mount event blue kingly steed) i got a mount from 450 boxes (not to mention the first one that i got and exchanged without activating it first - stupidity lies everywhere lol), hades/apollo event i got 2 hades from 300 boxes and apollo from reward boxes saved during the event, meaning 62 boxes, so i may say its random - i do know big cashers from my server which didnt got anything for more then 600 boxes opened during cloud sailor event, also didnt get any hades or apollo from the same amount of boxes

Comment

Working...
                                X