Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Looking for a merge?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S74, S76, S79, S80 and S83 could do with a merge hehe...if it's to a newer server we're kinda relaxed and the high lvs don't pay much attention to you other than nether/PD/IOB...hehe
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

• Can u guys merge s91, s93, s95? the server is dead. 3 or 4 peeps per event isnt fun, even on seng we dun have players....
      Last edited by azmodansaga; 08-17-2016, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• S89 needs a merge the server is dead.

Comment

• is time to merge us (s97) guys, ty

Comment

• Dead Server

DEAD SERVER

Can u merge our server to other server again ?

s36 Honey01

Comment

• Give S80 more firends/sacrifices #02 we dun bite .... unless you start it anyway >, .>
              Kamikaze Member
              If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

• This is a reminder to keep server drama in-game. Such topics can be discussed amongst yourselves through a personal means of contact rather than in a public suggestion thread.

Comment

• S91,S93,S95 need a merge pls

Comment

• need more players for S98.

Comment

• honestly i stopped asking merge, just give up. we did ask it for year and got nothing so thats it.

Comment

• [S73, S75, S77, S78, S81, S82, S85, S87, & S89] servers are dying. no vendors. everyone's gone.

merge us with [S12, S14, S18, S21, S22, S23, S27, S33, S36, S40, S42, S45, S50, S54, S60, S62, S64, S66, S68, S70, & S72]

would be fun i think.

Comment

• any1 knows if [s91,s93,s95,s97,s99] will merge soon? our server is almost dead....

Comment

• Originally posted by azmodansaga View Post
                            any1 knows if [s91,s93,s95,s97,s99] will merge soon? our server is almost dead....
                            Merges are announced via official threads, so no one can say for sure what the devs have planned.

Comment

• S74, 76, 79, 80, 83, 98 and 100 are kinda fun atm... why not give us the S85, 86, 90, 92, 94 and 96 aswell?

Unless they dun wanna play with us >, .>
                              Kamikaze Member

Comment

• Hi. S61 here. Now that we are all pvp. Can we merge with all PvE and PvP with same timezone as us? Please and thank you
                                💎Crystal Saga💎
                                ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                                ☆Death Tank
                                ☆PvP King at your service
                                ☆Class:Knight
                                Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                                — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Working...
                                X