Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mount shred -outfit shred Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount shred -outfit shred Exchange

Im bringing this suggestion and hope you guys like it and support it .....we all know that we get many sherds of imperial stallion lyco pride king and of other outfits from wheel event or other events ...my suggestion is to add mount and outfit
    sherd exchange in-game
    so we can put those shreds we don't have use for to their proper place ...lets say i have
    150 lycorix sherds 100 pride king sheds and 100 chokobo chiken shreds i choose to exchange different shreds to the one i want to make a full pride king for example and the same goes for outfits wings and so on...

phaze 2 of the suggestion ..we all know that different mounts and outfits have different stats so its not nessessary to be the same exchange value lets say like 1 red = 2 orange sheds ---1 orange= 1 orange shred and so on you figure out the suitable value for players and costumes according to their states difference.

i hope you like this suggestion and you work hard for it to become true and planted in-game ..than x and c ya ^_^

shard* O.o

Comment

sounds good to me cause we can't sell some of the shards like glacial lyco shards I got 36 of em in my inventory and I already have the mount... Must be nice if we can trade it. Or even better make trading between players, so I can give my useless shards to someone that needs and I can have their useless shards!
      Originally posted by Henry Miller
      There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
      S102-CoolBay
      Immortals

Comment

got 98 spare glacial wolf shards and nothing to do with them since i already have the mount. Any kind of market or exchange mechanism would be really useful in this game.

Comment

as i said this is the main purpos of this system i suggested to make use of extra sherds or to use ones you already have to get something you don't have yet....you bought 2/3 a lyco from group buy but then u want pride king or chiken swap sherds t get it ...i hope everyone supports this idea maybe they can introduce it ingame....that would be nice for both cashers, light cashers and non cashers...since everyone gets the chance to get what they want ....thank you...have a nice day

Comment

I would also like to be able to get rid of the 100 world cup wager vouchers i have since it wont be back for four more years. Please implement a system to let us clean up our inventory either buy selling or trading for other items.

Comment

Working...
            X