Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/31 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GMT time is wrong - it should read 8.30am GMT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FireAndIce
    Mage
    2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
    Kabam S8
    Legends
    Moderate casher

Comment

i havent received rush week rewards and its day 9 now

Comment

lol 4-6h downtime main for that little bug? what do they do in all that time ?
        DreamNymph S91 667K BR

Comment

remove attacking people in atoll.....its very bad that some high br people always torture low br people in there......

Comment

Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
            how about fix the damn teleporter that freezes you and you have to refrsh all the time , fix the blackspots in wb and bg , fix the lag from merged servers , fix the lag on skytrial bosses , fix the recharge glitch in which you lose balens , fix the seals glitch in which you lose seal , fix the sylph skills adding new skill and losing a skill you have and have to re-prchase , in fact get your finger out your arses and fix the whole damn game for a change instead of posting these maintenece and ***** the game up more than before maintenece
            lol I'm gonna add a few here...

fix your fellow game runners such as kabam, kong, etc. just bring the entire game over to R2 the difference in game controllers is ridiculous. This one won't let you use this, this one gives you an additional 25%, this one lets you get this and this and this and this for free. You do understand that by segregating us you're actually ruining the game for many people? I've been on each version and I'll admit by far there are distinct advantages to one groups servers in particular, and a very distinct disadvantage in being on one groups servers entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
              Only one bug fix what about BOSS Sucubu when u kill it u are stuck in fight, place a mini map on the big map so u know where u are and where u have been and don't run in circles all day
              best suggestion made! r2 should hire you!

Comment

hi,put a mini map on wilds...hades and apollo at shop...fix teleport issue(frozen game)...and have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                  Please again.. fix the mpd, spire, tok auto logged out bug please. Thank you.
                  omg u r right ..its so annoying and they hvnt yet fixed it

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                    Remove the damn lame announcements when someone uses Divine Light in wilds, its very annoying and when this game runs like **** we dont need announcements who fills up your screen.
                    thats i too second.. its too annoying every few seconds thats announcement comes..we dont want to see whose using that f.king light..pplz do that every few seconds ..

Comment

I also suggest to fix the black screen after WB results - it is so bad that I can't click where exactly is my over-all rank after it. Sometimes I need to get into BG as fast as possible but time consuming on refreshing after blackscreen, pika.

And about the Wilds - I suggest more monsters and other stuff around. So hard to synchronize not just one but 2-4 chars at the same time. The chests - better to be clickable even a partymate is around too.
                      Last edited by SetsunaMarie; 07-31-2014, 01:47 AM. Reason: spelling edit, pika
                      WARNING: Special child playing the game at your service, pika bow.

Please call me either Sette-chan or Chichi. Arigatou gozaimasu miina-san!

IGNs: Wartune team Waki from cluster server 62 [as Akia (S90 Female Ranger, owner), and as Wasted (S90 Male Warrior, co-pilot)]

Comment

R2_Helen Turned ON The Lights At R2 HQ

Lol maybe this is where they got the idea for the wilds messages from

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                          Please again.. fix the mpd, spire, tok auto logged out bug please. Thank you.
                          Yeah this is boring bug

Comment

thank you, ... because yesterday I also can not open the box Wilds ty Game Master

Comment

i miss the free hammers they use too give for magic pot

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                                Remove the damn lame announcements when someone uses Divine Light in wilds, its very annoying and when this game runs like **** we dont need announcements who fills up your screen.
                                Totally frickin agree with this....way tooo much spam on ****!
                                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                                X