[Event] Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Magic Pot

Duration: 7/31 - 8/1 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    R2Games: S1 - S498
    Kabam: S1 - S101
    Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: During this promotion, spend Balens to activate the Magic Pot. Activating will cause the Magic Pot to summon up random rewards, even a chance at rare wings!
    • Spend 65 Balens to use the Magic Pot 1 time.
    • Spend 650 Balens to use the Magic Pot 10 times.
    • Spend 3250 Balens to use the Magic Pot 50 times.

Rules:
    You can only Spend Unbound Balens to activate the Magic Pot.
    The 6 items you see in the picture around the image of Magic Pot are the 6 Best but Not All items you can receive from this event.
    When you activate the pot you have a chance to receive one of the items listed in the window when you click Get Items.

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20140731140811.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	1754127

Check the pictures listed below to see all the rewards you may win through the Magic Pot:

Name:	QQ??20140731140953.jpg
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	1754128

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	1754132

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	1754133

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	1754134

100 core are by far the best.. edit that pic lol

Comment

thats a pic of last time's magic pot the magic pot this time has different items i checked on oceanic server.

Comment

u will get lot of the lower prizes thats for sure...

Comment

Please fix this " auto out from room " we need to refresh coz it always said " we still in a room "

Comment

still no free hammers. another boring event

Comment

Give us free hammers!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes give us free hammers pls...

Comment

its only for cashers

Comment

Does this even work i have enough bound balens to use it and yet it says not enough balens or whatever

Comment

probable mean only non bount ballens work
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

i miss the free hammers they use too give for magic pot

Comment

by far the biggest rip off in gaming history. where cashers can get nothing during events, but free players get it all, and hten they come out with events like this where you can only be a casher to play.

Comment

Originally posted by R24702115 View Post
                            Does this even work i have enough bound balens to use it and yet it says not enough balens or whatever
                            Says there very clearly:

Rules:
                            You can only Spend Unbound Balens to activate the Magic Pot.

But yet another cashers event, since we get NO free hammers.
                            I dont know why i even bother to look at the rewards, maybe im a bit crazy, to say the least (the word im looking for its censured).

Comment

Actually, I will be honest with you and tell you my opinion : after a certain amount of money "invested" in game, the drop rates are definitely going very low. Why? Simple..when they see you put lots of money in the game, they think "don't worry, lets not give him drops, he will put more money for sure".
                              So at this moment, after putting a nice amount of money in this game, I didn't get nothing from free stuffs.From 3 event where they gave free stuffs, nothing )
                              At this moment, I stopped the cash-flow, only putting money for VIP and covenant.
                              And I really think of stopping..to much time, P2W 100%..better start another game (found one in which 13 eur / month gives me what I need)
                              When I started this game, I don't know..it was more fun. But now, that charm doesn't exist anymore..
                              Boycott in S422

Comment

Working...
                              X