GM Sword?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
    Wait there are actually game masters on some Servers? O, .o ...never seen one anyway >, .>
    Game masters occasionally visit the servers for various reasons. They won't always announce their presence as it's usually for a quick poke-around.

Comment

you can have it by doing one simple small step ......

Be the Game Master

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        Game masters occasionally visit the servers for various reasons. They won't always announce their presence as it's usually for a quick poke-around.
        Ok so that Explains why I've never seen one...wonder if any of the low lvs that come onto some of the servers and talk are GM's...
        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
        Kamikaze Member
        Somany systems...so little time...
        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
          Ok so that Explains why I've never seen one...wonder if any of the low lvs that come onto some of the servers and talk are GM's...
          All GMs who visit the servers will be equipped with the GM Sword. If any players are claiming to be game masters and do not have said weapon, do report them via ticket so we can take care of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            All GMs who visit the servers will be equipped with the GM Sword. If any players are claiming to be game masters and do not have said weapon, do report them via ticket so we can take care of it.
            Heh by that I meant the GM's coming on and talking without us knowing that they're GM's >, .<

But I've seen one or two while I've been playing that claimed to be GM's without the sword...no1 ever believes them >, .>
            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
            Kamikaze Member
            Somany systems...so little time...
            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Working...
            X