Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hecate or Earthshaker and who would you replace?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vhunter ty !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

how bout between LE and ES? where's first as free/light casher?

Comment

Dude ES...Hands down!! Also see if you can afford to get LE coz with the exception of small jokers you would have both their cards.

Comment

What would be in next mini HoC? Cause I can't get why it will make his life hell or whatever? Replace KoB for sure. The rest is up to you. My best advice would have been get LE, but if you don't have the aces..... ES gives more damage, Hecate will make you live longer.
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
            What would be in next mini HoC? Cause I can't get why it will make his life hell or whatever? Replace KoB for sure. The rest is up to you. My best advice would have been get LE, but if you don't have the aces..... ES gives more damage, Hecate will make you live longer.
            look at the date of posts , it was even before amazon

Comment

get ES kata! it's me mugi haha
              namichwan
              s206
              berserker

Comment

ES and replase whit KoB becouse KoB is **** and ES killes enemy whatever the HP if its lower that 35% and atacks 2 enemys
                Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
                IGN:asdasd
                class:Berekster

Comment

Originally posted by MetalPharoah View Post
                  Amazon Hunter also requires 100 rage, and there is a new rage cap now. Good luck hunting!
                  can you explain this a little?

Comment

Guys I made this thread quite a few HOC's ago. I have actually gone a completely different setup that's worked quite well (15 espire etc) using HH.

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
                    get ES kata! it's me mugi haha
                    Still no ES yet, yer I know. Trouble is everyone has him and we know why but I am not a great IRB lover. Good to see you're still playing mate.
                    Char: Katatonian (Berserker lvl 83)
                    Guild: Crimson Dawn - Come Join Us
                    Server: S23

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                      Whaat?! Interesting, how I do my totems and zodiacs without any healing hero? Maybe because I kill enemys sooner than they manage to hit me because of my dodge? If noone in PvE deals a damage to you, why would you need healer?!

AHAHAHAA!!! REALLY?!!?!?!?!! 10 players suggesting HECATE BECAUSE OF HEAL?!?!?!? AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
                      You will regret till the end of days if you will take damn Hecate instead of Light envoy or even ES!
                      The only other option as ES there is is Light Envoy! So you choose... Do NOT take Hecate, she is cheaper, yup, but you know the reason of cheapness? What is cheap = crappy. Take ES if you have any doubts.
                      Did you even check the date on this thread? This was before dodge gems were even introduced.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                        May I ask why ES has something to do with IRB?
                        I probably should have phrased that a bit better. ES is used by almost everyone (and so he probably should be) and he is loved in a IRB setup but not a necessity.

I have tried to stay clear of the IRB builds but its becoming increasingly harder to ignore it. So I will most likely have to follow the crowd at some point I guess, just to keep up. I have all the tools to change if need be but I like diversity and its not something thats easily achievable in this game if you want to compete especially in pvp.
                        Char: Katatonian (Berserker lvl 83)
                        Guild: Crimson Dawn - Come Join Us
                        Server: S23

Comment

Working...
                        X