Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hecate or Earthshaker and who would you replace?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hecate or Earthshaker and who would you replace?

So I have a dilemma, I am really unsure of which hero I should grab. Both seem to have some pros and cons (and can counter each other) and I would like to get the one that fits my team best.

So which one would you choose and who would you replace?

My Char & Team

Click image for larger version

Name:	loa char.png
Views:	1
Size:	604.5 KB
ID:	1754219

(Please do not comment if you are going to just say "Neither, they are not worth it because well, its to late I have the requirements )
    Char: Katatonian (Berserker lvl 83)
    Guild: Crimson Dawn - Come Join Us
    Server: S23

Personally, i would say Hecate cause the heal, it heal you sustain through many fights like zodiac and spire..making mob battle more efficient as you could say so. Also that your team doesn't really need another damage dealer, i mean cmon you hurt alot of already, you , Arcane, and Bersk provide enough damage :P let the support shine through plus cmon who doesnt like to get heal every turn. IN my opinion just switch out bones, hecate can anyone on your team a tank easily

Comment

1 problem i faced is card draw luck.. all draws gave me 0 ace of hearts, but gave me 4 ace of spades for earthshaker. this scenario is more like "no choice" for me.

For you, Hecate replace nereida and earthshaker replace king o bones.

Comment

Hecate for sure

Comment

The next mini HoC will make your PvP experience a nightmare if you get Hecate, so you decide if you want to go through with it.
          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
          logic.

Comment

when the amazon hunter is released it wont really matter..double damage + crit + ignore defense = OUCH! but well if you planning on getting amazon hunter too.. go get hecate, so amazon hunter can live longer... .

Comment

Amazon Hunter also requires 100 rage, and there is a new rage cap now. Good luck hunting!

Comment

get hecate first then after u got another chance get ES.. focus is the name of the game

Comment

ES duh.. screw healing

Comment

get ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                      The next mini HoC will make your PvP experience a nightmare if you get Hecate, so you decide if you want to go through with it.
                      So your saying grab ES or wait until the next mini hoc? All the different opinions have just confused me more
                      Char: Katatonian (Berserker lvl 83)
                      Guild: Crimson Dawn - Come Join Us
                      Server: S23

Comment

Originally posted by Katatonian View Post
                        So your saying grab ES or wait until the next mini hoc? All the different opinions have just confused me more

how can u still confused after sir ether and i said ES?
                        Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

if it too hard just get both if it even more confusing then dont get it, problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by Katatonian View Post
                            It's really up to you, I know what I'm doing as a free player though and it's gonna **** so many big cashers. Unless they get over 1.9 mln hp on each hero
                            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                            logic.

Comment

If you feel u need more defense to win, get Hecate. If you need to kill faster get ES. You will take both later I think lol so any will be good depends on which u feel more necessary atm.
                              Originally posted by Henry Miller
                              There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                              S102-CoolBay
                              Immortals

Comment

Working...
                              X