• Show
Clear All

• [Promtion] Recharge Bonus

Duration: 8/4 - 8/5 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S500
    • Kabam: S1 – S101
    • Armor Games: S1 – S8

Description: For a limited time only, players who recharge 500 or more Balens in a single payment will receive a special gift pack which includes the following items:
    • 1,000,000 Gold
    • Will Crystal Shard x100
    • Crystal Shard x100

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once.

This kind of recharge bonus are those that should be once per day.
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

just recharged - and - didnt get those rewards - only reward was about 4k balens what recharged. now this is really pissing me off

after 1h they did showed up=taked long time to come trought net
      Last edited by Lanankuras; 08-04-2014, 04:01 AM.
      [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
      Character: Lanankuras
      Class: Archer
      Lv:80
      Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
      And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

So i guess im not even a character in game. because each character can redeem it only one. but mine was unredeemable.
        [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
        Character: Lanankuras
        Class: Archer
        Lv:80
        Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
        And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

There are some advices, as a way to thank for the gem synthesiser event (keep it up, along with SC and whip event, those make us happy and keep playing!)

You should consider making recharge events for a bigger amount, with proportionally bigger bonus, for the following reasons:

1.) the current basic bonuses (bounty scroll, etc) are useless scrap. Do not motivate anyone to make a payment.

2.) To make it worse, I do not get more balens or better rewards if I pay more. So it really doesn't matter if I pay 20 times 5 USD or 100 USD. Oh, it does matter. For you. If I pay 100 USD, you get like 92 after paypal takes it's fee. If I pay 20 x 5, you get, like 50 USD?

3.) 5 USD is only good enough to make a beginner to make his 1st payment - but there is already a built-in mechanism for that.

4.) I'm sure there are a lot of players like me who make recharge mostly only when there is an extra bonus. Server merge once a half year - 500 USD recharge. And 5 USD recharge per 2 weeks. Otherwise, mostly nothing.

5.) If I have balens, I spend it. If I don't have it, I skip the promotions, sales etc which sell stuff at 5-10x value anyway, and don't enter the box-gambles. If there would be more worthy recharge events, I would recharge more prolly and as such spend more.

6.) For god's sake, combine recharge event, spend event, and selling something useful and worthy in the shop. When you first make spender event, then when its over sell something useful, and after that recharge event - you make money only on the stupidest players. If you would do it right, the greed instict would trigger even in smart players like me.
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

It would better if the had "ONE" recharge per mount instead for 500, 1000, 1500, 2000 balens but with greater recharge bonus. That way people could save up for that date, and get some decent rewards and plan for it.

Last 2 recharge promitions we had been junk, stuff thats easibly obtainable in the game.
            Last edited by SOS199; 08-04-2014, 07:54 AM.

Comment

I miss the 1 mount spirit card in this recharge event

And totally agree it would be nice to have higher rewards for higher recharge packs

Comment

Originally posted by Lanankuras View Post
                just recharged - and - didnt get those rewards - only reward was about 4k balens what recharged. now this is really pissing me off

after 1h they did showed up=taked long time to come trought net
                I didnt get reward too ,same like you ((

Comment

I didnt get the reward either

Comment

I got my reward sent in mail
                    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Can u give me here Items GM Mikelkazzezzzz<<<<<<<<<

Comment

take off the dark in wiLd its so boring,, 1.2k stone isnt easy to get +that ******* dark fog

Comment

this " promotion" only displayed 10 days after it had expired, its just a straight con, those people who dont get the rewards look at the dates on promotion before you buy "balens" R 2 exist to make money from you , Nothing else

Comment

Recharge? I can't even forking log in!

Comment

why we cant upgade Talent,. Thats not fair, i have got stune anytime in BG OR Arena cos Talent Not upgarade,. and must go to lvl 69 or 70 then can upgrade the talent really not fair after patch

Comment

Working...
                              X