Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune 2-Year Anniversary Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 2 year anniversary , i just wish there were more events
    "With great power comes great responsibility"
    "Live to love, Love to live"

Name: XTrueShotX
    Class: Male Archer
    Server: S461 - Unearthly Grave
    Guild: ☜Omega☞
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 1.18m with Eudaemon

Comment

Free mount for the 2nd year anniversary...hehehehehe

Comment

The first year anniversary was much better.

Comment

What if we celebrate 2nd anniversary this way:

1.) You make a decent recharge bonus.
          2.) At the same time, you make a decent spender event, and some really awesome discounts on whips, mahra and other useful stuff.
          3.) You make a big whip event where you give out event shards.

That would be a celebration. We the low and mid cashers would recharge a lot of money too besides the whales, so you would be rich, also we would be happy.

Because right now, the anniversary box is the worst I have seen so far in the past year, chance to get event shards are minimal, so right now it really looks the poorest anniversary celebration we ever saw
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Bought 200 boxes.

400 Sepulcrum, 200 mahra, lots of gold (not sure how many 1mils I got) and 1 mount card.

I then did all the hot events I could over the previous hour. Got nothing exciting.

Decided to spend a few more gold on clothing identify (Cerulean wings will NOT get identified, failed 12 times and counting). Did it 3 times, claimed my reward.

Opened box, AWESOME GERBIL !! .. traded for those random whips / sc and 100 event items (aka 200 mahra). 10650 / 35,000. Someday I will finally make an orange Hercules, I promise you!

I also saw 3-4 others get the mount card on my server (not the most "active" server out there) so it seems to have a great drop chance!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              lol level rush . nice one.
              what is Level Rush? #19

Comment

Thanks! Nice events

Comment

As much as I love guinea pigs (I have three of them), I can't stand the hat at all.

Comment

75 packs-200 sepulcrums/100 marha/750 crystal shards, some sylph upgrade items- worth 11500 balens, great event thx

Comment

wheres lv65, lv70, lv75, lv80 Level rush?????thats kinda bad.. well at least till lv60 have rewards. but for aniversary should be nice to get up till lv80 stuff.
                      [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
                      Character: Lanankuras
                      Class: Archer
                      Lv:80
                      Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
                      And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

Here is a detailed analysis on my wartune blog, to help you determine if the chest worth buying or not:

Does anniversary chest worth it?
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Finally some Mahra Thank you for the event and happy 2nd anniversary
                          IGN: princestewii
                          Class: Archer
                          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                            Here is a detailed analysis on my wartune blog, to help you determine if the chest worth buying or not:

Does anniversary chest worth it?
                            just take it as a reference as the site owner may have different opinion from yours~

like me, the site owner said the real value of runestone is 5x of whip, which I totally disagree =3
                            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                            IGN: Kimwong
                            CLASS: Knight
                            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                              just take it as a reference as the site owner may have different opinion from yours~

like me, the site owner said the real value of runestone is 5x of whip, which I totally disagree =3
                              so is it worth buying or not, Kim? i want to hear from you.
                              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Wartune 2 Year anniversary of ripping, scamming players without any shame. YAY!!
                                Player: sunshinε
                                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                                Level: 80
                                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X