Wartune 2-Year Anniversary Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
    so is it worth buying or not, Kim? i want to hear from you.
    if you ask me, I think good for the one who need materials for evolve sylph(as event item exchange this time all with good prize, can take anything you need)

but I won't buy any as I don't want to pay for sth that I am not sure about the reward

just bought the clothing set today, nice outlook ^_^
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

wow awesome, celebrate r2 anniversary by paying for their anniversary ,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
        2-Year Anniversary - Clothing Identification

Duration: 8/5 - 8/7 (Server Time)

Servers:
        • R2Games: S1 – S501
        • Kabam: S1 – S101
        • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: Identify your clothing three times to be rewarded.

Rewards:
        • 100,000 Gold
        • 100,000 Daru
        • Fashion Shard x5
        • 2nd Anniversary Chest x1

Note: This quest can be completed multiple times every day.
        s389 no exist this at hot event

Comment

Originally posted by jmthirteenth View Post
          Page 2, dummy.

Comment

This is the R2 way they celebrate not by giving free stuff or easier to get stuff or much better events but by asking for more money. On the other hand, nice way to get this game even more dead, put everything needed to evolve normal sylphs in boxes so why do trails anymore. In just a day now the 60-64 bg is 25% full of evolved sylphs. By that u've most likely made tons more ppl to camp at a even lower lvl than 60. Dont worry though you are not the first company and wont be the last one to kill one or more of their games. "beep" your anniversay
            Last edited by Darkwise; 08-05-2014, 11:03 AM.

Comment

no page 2 in hot events, dummy.

Comment

why u still hide this?????

2-Year Anniversary - Soul Engraving Bonus
                Dates: August 8th - August 10th

Objective:
                Engrave your Soul with the required amount of Soul Crystal to be rewarded. This quest has unlimited attempts.

Rewards:
                Soul Engraving (100): 100,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x30, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1
                Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

R2 always hide those events, they actually think there are dumb people that engrave without sc event... wait there are some. So those people will buy overpriced SC boxes.

Comment

no page 2 in hot events, dummy.
                    If it's nowhere to be found, please file a ticket with a screenshot of the hot events. Post the ticket number here so we can relay it for you.
                    (Yesterday the ticket system didn't want to file tickets with an attachment. not sure about today, but if it's still the same, please use a site like tinypic or photobucket to upload your screenshot and add the link to that picture in your ticket)
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

There is a problem with server 42 only, Remove this issue as soon as possible. I am trying to login on server 42 but this server not responding. But if i click on any-other server i can login on them. plz solve this issue as soon as possible for server 42. i am trying to login on server 42 since last 4 hours.

Comment

server 42 not responding today. please solve this issue i wana login on my server 42.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                          if you ask me, I think good for the one who need materials for evolve sylph(as event item exchange this time all with good prize, can take anything you need)

but I won't buy any as I don't want to pay for sth that I am not sure about the reward

just bought the clothing set today, nice outlook ^_^
                          post a screen shot of your new clothing, Kim. I'm a fan of you. i want to be envy. : )
                          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

ive been wondering about how there are the hot items in the shop for only balens but if they are not in the hot section they are avalible with bound balens... i know this is to
                            promote paying in the game but can there be a thing to use bound balens please!?

Comment

hmmmmm this event is very deal maybe i no get none items good for the low % of getting in the pack

Comment

this game is only for the cashers

Comment

Working...
                                X