X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battleground also have bug today

Comment

legendary insignias - will reset monthly !
      please specify WHEN is the reset day and hour? which day it is, what time? is there going to be any alert eg in arena shop that it will reset in .xxx days?

Comment

I am a noob - i see the warning sign in arena shop now.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
          Class Advancement

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98457[/ATTACH]

Brand-new Skills

Upon reaching level 80, Class Advancement quests will be triggered and an icon will appear in the top right of the screen to guide players towards finishing the following steps:
          • Clear Lych’s Lair (Nightmare)
          • Win a Tank Battles
          • Win 3 Battleground events
          • Clear Dragon King Abyss

Note: Once the above steps have been completed and all the required Dragon Essence collected, upgrade your Dragon Soul to legendary and talk to the NPC to advance your class. Once activated, your character will have access to new features and systems!

why im not get this class advanced class .. im 80 lvl but not get that quest\..

Comment

[QUOTE=R262181389;1069217] They lower the amount of EXP it takes to level up and they give you more EXP in these events and quests. Come on wartune, not everybody wants to level up fast. Quit trying to force EXP down our throats.

Any idea how many imperial glory quests we have to do in order to activate the stats for the titles?

I think this marriage system is a joke. Are they trying to teach us about real life? We play the game to get away from real life.

Besides the marriage system, they made some nice changes. I like the new astral interface and they gave us more spaces too. Don't know why they had to move tanks and altar to cloud city but no big deal there.[/Q

I AGREE WITH THAT!! FROM WHERE YOU GET IDEA WE ALL WANT TO LEV UP FAST!!??
            YOU NEED TO REDUCE TALENTS EXP ALSO TO MAKE IT FAIR TO ALL OF US WHO DONT WANT GO FAST!
            I NEED LARGE AMOUNT OF EXP FOR MY SYLPH BUT WANT TO STAY UNDER LEV 70 FOR LONG TIME!
            ALSO SPEND TOO MUCH TIME TO MAKE 60 LEG SET AND SUDDENLY ITS NOT WORTH COUSE IM GOING TO HIT LEV 70 IN 7 DAYS AND START AGAIN WITH 70 SET!
            PLEASE LET ME ENJOY IN MY HARDLY MADE GEAR AND OVER 100K BR AT LEV 66!!

Comment

Does anybody know whether or not the new astrals that are 45K to purchase have any level requirements? If so please repsond

Comment

i have question about arena, before new patch we was getting at reset every saturday and we was getting mount spirits from warrior mark. My question is will we still get those chests? Since arena now have those league insignias and saw that we getting those, honor and insignias. Pls respond, will we still get mount spirits from chests or no? ty

Comment

And btw this lvl up thing is really sux, now i cant spend exp on hs iven if that was possible before patch, now those players with our lvl will have much much higher hs then the new 65+ lvl players. Not fair from r2 really if u done like this you should cut down exp for hs too. Otherwise will force me to abandon game. ty very much for screwing game.

Comment

why all special events r for cashers???

Comment

Originally posted by leoali112 View Post
                      why all special events r for cashers???
                      Cuz they pay the bills...
                      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

I agree! I only have 710 dollars per month. These Wedding Prices are freaking insane! They should freaking be lowered!

Comment

i think r2 really ff**ked up the level caps ... now i have to level up from lv 68 to 70 to continue in upgrading my talents

Comment

the mount spirit has gone?....i need 10 more for ice fang in blacksmith...in every Saturday the rewards have spirit mount but now they gone?is there a possibility to earn ? please reply
                            "Cursey_Yukie''::cool

Comment

I got mount spirit x 2 today in my arena awards.

Comment

How to get SIGNET TRAINING after 3.1 patch?
                                class: knight
                                Server S1
                                Be Nice To The Ones Who Smoke.. Every Cigarette Might Be Their Last..!

Comment

Working...
                                X