Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how long do you play video games, the longest, continuous play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends if I have work the following day. If I do, I would play for at most 2 hours, but if I don't,maybe until I say I have had enough.

Comment

I love to play games, Usually i can stay up around 12 to 15 hours on one game! Only prob with that is i forget to blink lol. I'll end up with bloodshot eyes and useually boiling temper. Every chance i get i'm up playing something, Can't be working or stressing over work all the time right?

Comment

Normally I binge at the release of new games (assuming they let me, harder to do that with games from R2 though since there are Stamina caps and other things that limit play), going 24 hrs + if the game is engaging (couldn't do this for D3 because of error 37 on launch night, but did it for the Reaper of Souls expansion). Regularly though I will be online 6-8 hrs each night though might be AFK for some of that time taking care of IRL things.
        The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

Rules of the Forum are found

To check the status of a ticket

Current Mythborne Forum Mod

Comment

If we're talking physically in front of the computer with the game only (no YouTube, web-surfing, etc.), I could probably only go for a few hours tops before I start to going in and out of being AFK. I'ma wuss. >.>

Comment

lets see my top is close to 4000 hours one month. that is over 21 days of strait gaming averaged in 1 month.
            hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
            feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

The longest I can do now is just 3 hours because I'm always swamped with work.

Comment

Played sometimes 10-12 hrs in a row on weekends... 2-3 hrs now.

Comment

in weekends possible 14 hours but ill go uptown make dinner etc watch tv i just leave it on during week maybe 4 hours a day tops depending how late i stay up but i dont usually only play just do stuff and leave the game on or that i use to put in 6-8 a day and 10+ in weekends wen i use to play TW (tribal wars) around uk1-4 but only for startup so maybe 4 months of tops and my best rank was about 2nd for a week though it use to have a really good and competitive community which i miss.
                  i want a sig pic

Comment

I play video games whenever possible, on an average of 6-8 hours a day, with the peak at 16 to 24 hours some days.

Comment

I play video games almost everyday at least for now... Later i'll see what i can do.

||||

Comment

A Sydney-based sales manager called Okan Kaya has broken the record for the longest videogame marathon by playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for more than 135 hours.

Kaya started playing the game on Tuesday 13 November at the office of his employer 4Cabling. Since then he's been battling to beat the world record established by a Canadian duo in March 2012. Christopher Gloyd and Timothy Bell played Resistance on the PlayStation 3 for more 120 hours and seven minutes.

Comment

sadly and not proud of it, passed out on the 8th day on maplestory global 2nd year farming gear...

right now i can barely stay awake for 2 days...
                          I HATE AGING!

Comment

Working...
                          X