No announcement yet.

Class advancement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am soon Sky Dragon knight :P so its coming along 2 titles to go soon then i have the biggest medallion for now :P
    Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
    Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

So does anyone really know what it takes to do Class Advancement?

Comment

Originally posted by Ammotkm View Post
        So does anyone really know what it takes to do Class Advancement?
        Lv5 dragon soul
        Clear LL NM
        Win tanks x1
        Team win in BG x3
        Kill 5 monsters in special solo dungeon 20 stam deducted
        anddddd talk to NPC 2x

Done.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Lv5 dragon soul
          Clear LL NM
          Win tanks x1
          Team win in BG x3
          Kill 5 monsters in special solo dungeon 20 stam deducted
          anddddd talk to NPC 2x

Done.
          You forgot to mention be in awe as your character immitates Duncan Macleod; you should save a large bullhorn for this and shout there can be only one.
          S435 Witchlight bluffs
          Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
          39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            ill just enter at last minutes then afk until time over. 7 bg/day, plenty of chances.
            Is this even posible? I mean, you get kicked from BG after some minutes (3 or 5 do not recall) and you need to log into BG before the last minutes.. like 7-10? Is it even posible to do "it" without even fighting or carting once?
            " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
            Class : Knight
            Nick : Khine

Comment

Originally posted by Yhina View Post
              Is this even posible? I mean, you get kicked from BG after some minutes (3 or 5 do not recall) and you need to log into BG before the last minutes.. like 7-10? Is it even posible to do "it" without even fighting or carting once?
              yes this is possible, i did it myself on my advancement quest. if you enter at last minute (few seconds before BG closed), you have enough time to afk before the game kicks you. or you can just cart or fight anyone just once to make it sure. 80's BG full of high honor rank, you wont lose much honor anyway.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Hi,
                I am Jess sever 62 i am lvl 80 i am trying to beat dragon abyess i can beat all 4 of the dragon caregivers but not the damn stupid dragon i heard you're br has to be 160k or better well that's not true my char br is 135k and i can get the dragon life down to 1 life but also he deals over 150k in dmg that's what kills me. It pisses me off i have worked so hard to get were i am at and i can't even complete it can someone give me a few ideas please

Comment

try stacking all of your dimensions into 1 element. not sure if res goes by your highest element, but if it does you can get really high res and reduce the dmg you take by a ton.

Comment

Originally posted by SilenceMortal View Post
                    try stacking all of your dimensions into 1 element. not sure if res goes by your highest element, but if it does you can get really high res and reduce the dmg you take by a ton.
                    just for information:

2. water
                    3. electro
                    4. fire
                    5. fire
                    6. neutral
                    7. neutral

in my team the one who tanks is a mage 70k br lower than me, but since she has 90% fire reduction she made a better tank in DI.

EDIT:

sorry, misread.
                    for Dragon Abyss its just like other bosses, kill him before he buffs.
                    Last edited by Arlad; 02-18-2015, 09:07 PM.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                    X