Wartune Weekly Server Launches 8/11 - 8/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Server Launches 8/11 - 8/17

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:

On Tuesday the 12th of August at 9:00 AM PDT, we'll be releasing S520 Tunnels of Kima, a West Coast Server.

On Thursday the 14th of August at 5:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing S521 Nypen Forest, an European Server.

On Saturday the 16th of August at 12:00 PM EDT, we'll be releasing S522 Rosy Highlands, an East Coast Server.

You can check out all the activities and promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Stay tuned for our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!

Will s521 automatically updated to version 3.1 as well as the others ?

Comment

Wha? no Oceanic servers, well u know they should release more oceanic servers they are the least

Comment

Originally posted by 20082000 View Post
        Wha? no Oceanic servers, well u know they should release more oceanic servers they are the least
        the last oceanic was released 6 days ago so join there bcs wont be another one for few weeks

Comment

yeah but wanna join new oceanic server

Comment

Originally posted by 20082000 View Post
            yeah but wanna join new oceanic server
            Only to have no chance there as well? This throwing new servers like it is candy is smart business but a pain for players. I decided to play the game again and joined a server 4 days after it started and guess what? 3 weeks! after it started the server was dead and we are desperate for a merge. Still that young that all events like the anniversary stuff wasn´t for us (504) and still 2 active guilds overall that struggle to have more than 30 ppl on each side in GB after a month playing. a) Throw less servers out there or b) merge faster.....

Comment

helen thank you for this info i was looking for new server

Comment

I just would like to ask when will be the next Oceanic server will come up? Hoping for a response here
                IGN: Water
                Class: Knight
                Level: xxx
                VIP: xxx
                Battle Rating: xxx
                Guild: xxx
                Server: xxx
                Player Type: Light/Moderate Casher
                Cash Spent: xxx

“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”

Comment

Working...
                X