Fair PvP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair PvP

I have an idea how to keep non-cashers in their server.
    I think it's time to make a new PvP event where stat booster (Tenets/Runes/BeastSoul/Chi) are disabled, Imagine there is an event like that where you compete with other players with your skills and experience and not with cash.

This is a very intriguing idea.

Comment

been thinkin' of this for a while .. the seng's level balancer buffs is useless lol ..

Comment

So basically an event where all players have even stats? If so try Tamalan. It isn't perfect, since you can't use your own skills, but it is even since all skills do % based damage there.

Comment

Originally posted by chanterence1996 View Post
          I have an idea how to keep non-cashers in their server.
          I think it's time to make a new PvP event where stat booster (Tenets/Runes/BeastSoul/Chi) are disabled, Imagine there is an event like that where you compete with other players with your skills and experience and not with cash.
          YEs somthing like this has been needed for a while!!! You could even go further as to only strip it back to gear and soul (wings insig etc. included) so if youve got similar gear to som1 else its abt your skillls and soul in order to allow you to win +1 for this idea!
          User:Patrick2675
          Class:Mage
          Guild:thenemy
          Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Just about everyone would love this except for the two groups that mater: R2Games, and Cashers.

Cashers would hate this because they didn't spend all that money to be even. They spent it to get ahead.
            R2Games would hate this because the arms race is what makes them money. You make the arms race obsolete, you make spending money obsolete. Plus you'll have R2Games' beloved Cashers quitting because all there hard work was for nothing.
            Personally, I would love love LOVE this, but the odds of it happening are rock bottom low.

However, there is one franchise (fan base of it, that is) that I know of that has an incredible success story of a similar issue: Pokemon.
            Pokemon Trainers have made quite a few free-to-use "Battle Simulators", such as Smogon University, Pokemon Online (that's the one I use), and Showdown. They research the mechanics of battling and study the game's programing code to create an emulator. They also have Team Builders that let you build your team from the ground-up using sets available in the game(s).
            Your idea could happen, but probably not thru R2Games. There's a better (but still low) chance that Crystal Saga fans will analyze the the mechanics of the game to make an emulator.
            Originally posted by krylancelo24 View Post
            been thinkin' of this for a while .. the seng's level balancer buffs is useless lol ..
            That balancer is just a gimmick for new players. It's not meant to work.
            Kinda new here

Going for a hybrid Mage build. Ice AoE, Fire DPS, Blink 5, Various offense perks, and every last attribute point going to Intelligence. I know that's not every clear but I don't quite know what it'll be ether.

Comment

eh no just no

Comment

Working...
              X