• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why it cann't buy with bound balens??

Comment

welll the as usual events are chits, no wedding shards again,
      pfff..

time for me to move on with this game, maybe !!
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

why EXP everywhere -_-

Comment

people just relax
          obviously they are interested in winning money, not going to give everything for free. it's a cashers game, us that don't spend much in here can't wish to be at same level.
          just enjoy it as you can and do your best
          Nynaeve, S20 - Nova Genesis

Comment

Originally posted by R28375153 View Post
            why it cann't buy with bound balens??
            because you don't pay for bound balens, that's why
            Nynaeve, S20 - Nova Genesis

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
              Quit giving us EXP with these events. I don't care if this game is not designed to hold level, all this EXP is crazy. I don't think it is right that even if you don't play the game, meaning you are offline, you still get EXP.

I like the clothes and all but all the EXP is too much.
              don't you ask to remove the EXP. not all people are campers. we need EXP for talents. if u want to camp dont do these events. its your choice. dont include us in ur misery.
              WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

is this for all servers or just the ones that now have the weddings

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberplayer View Post
                  don't you ask to remove the EXP. not all people are campers. we need EXP for talents. if u want to camp dont do these events. its your choice. dont include us in ur misery.
                  But you get enough EXP doing the normal things like MPD's and such. I am not asking to remove EXP all together, just from the hot events. All this EXP is bullcrap. If you want these boxes for free, you have to take EXP or buy the boxes.

Comment

Isn't that what slow leveling is all about? wagering whether the exp is worth or not?

Comment

What is Magic Rose?
                      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                        But you get enough EXP doing the normal things like MPD's and such. I am not asking to remove EXP all together, just from the hot events. All this EXP is bullcrap. If you want these boxes for free, you have to take EXP or buy the boxes.
                        That is the point!!! After you finish with your campimg you will be asking for that extra exp... tho' you are right, many players want campers to lvl up, i'm camping too but i pay the fee to get the boxes for free, i hope i camp time enough to reach my goals.
                        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                        Archer Linkoneusc
                        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

The big question now is...what are these magic roses you get from the upper box?
                          Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

Cant do it anymore Ive Spent Well over $25k REAL COLD HARD CASH on R-2 games and they dont care about CAsh players or Free players Time to give up not giving another penny and i may just reverse all my payments made to R-2 company and get all my funds back GL all

Comment

What are the mount hoofs ???

Comment

Sunshine = NOOB of his server Worst player ive ever seen LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X