Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on August 21st

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on August 21st

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3 joyoaprk-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on Thursday, August 21st. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please don't bring back nonsense, boring, useless, EVENT please

Comment

I feel the events r ok. Usefull to all. I do agree maybe a lil more change up and excitement. Feel free to start a post for new events in the suggestions sections of the forums. Im sure your feedback be much appreciated.

Comment

i want the morph crystals they said was going to be available for the quartermaster tokens... i was looking forward to that...

Comment

*hopes for snorbs* :') I actually love these events. little add ons, aint nobody got time to be doing great events every day.
          Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

snorbs?? yeah maybe something fun but i hope it will be an all day thing and if its at a certain time of day make it away from the other events like sengolia and lucky guess cos all these are early morning for me lol like 6:30am - 12 pm lol so please please make it so its in the avo haha

Comment

Gimblewart #26 omg

Comment

we wont be getting snorbs this week, but hopefully compensation for the bug pet they sold

Comment

patch notes would least be nice

Comment

patch note dont promise anything now... they said that you could get morph crystals for quatermaster tokens and it wasnt there... i just hope they rectify this this week...
                    Originally posted by abducator View Post
                    patch notes would least be nice
                    aw what!?! that sux last time they put the quatermaster token event up they had morph crystals in the patch notes and it wasnt in game... now they just take it out all together... the least r2 could do is put the morph crystals in this patch.... this sucks!! yeah GMUTS are nice but im working on my pet and the morph crystals are hard to get with out cash....! not impressed!
                    Last edited by Reverie; 08-21-2014, 07:56 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

No one actually cashes for morph crystals, nor is it really that difficult to obtain. One of the most notable ways of obtaining MCs is via Quiz. 5 MCs per toon (using alts for Quiz is highly advised) doesn't sound hard at all.

P.S. Quartermaster items are only changed during the last Thursday maintenance of the month, so no adjustments will be made to the reward list until next week. I'm not quite sure where this promise of MCs is coming from, as nothing is guaranteed in the upcoming exchange update.

Comment

R2Games; One of the few gaming sites that doesn't just not have a policy against alts, but encourages them :P Not that i minded when I played, my alts were how I manged to stay afloat. Still...I seem to remember that back in the day there was some rule regarding alts...ah well.
                        My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
                        Character ~ I'm never telling~
                        Guild ~ That would institute telling~
                        Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

Working...
                        X