Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guardian rune too OP? Unfair for knights again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    I have heared even those who quited already still appear in rankings, even my alt i use just for blitzes still is rank ~50
    indeed, but quitting players arent monopolized by a certain class. (although most of the quitting players in my server are mages who feel they are quickly replaced by sylphs in MP activities).

in my server, the most popular formation is 1 mage, 2archer, and 1knight or 1 mage, 1 archer, and 2 knights.
    simply said, there are always a demand for knight in the mp runs, especially with the bosses cant be debuffed or scatted the demand for archers in mp activities will be reduced.
    lol i even often to do no-mage runs in LL NM back then when i was 70's.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
      I have heared even those who quited already still appear in rankings, even my alt i use just for blitzes still is rank ~50
      you are sso right, thts why i used new server to take the new records about knights 'population'
      S371/Zetsuen.
      Honor: GDK
      KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by redav
        talking about present and showing the record of past server, is ssomething a ♥ can only do. no offense to you, but sorry dude XD
        past server? you are special kind of stupid are you? the server i play is STILL ALIVE so its a CURRENT server. it even has more active players than most of those new servers.
        and the more important thing, it has way more cashers so it has more support from r2.
        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 09-22-2014, 09:09 AM. Reason: Insult in quote
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Using this button:

Click image for larger version

Name:	multi quote.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	1692999

you can quote multiple people in the same reply...
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
          | | | |

Comment

80% of a new server gets recycled and changed within the first month, what a horrible example of server activity. I've been playing for nearly 2 years and of that first week/month there's such a small fraction of them playing now, not only because of new players joining and old players quitting but also merges and everything. You're basing the "life" of a class on a server where you don't know anything about the rest of the players too. How many archers/mages will quit within the months, how many non top 100 will rise and fill the gaps, etc. Too much whine, if you're sick of a knight make another class and stop crying so much.

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
              you are sso right, thts why i used new server to take the new records about knights 'population'
              you still havent posted the full top 100 pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                past server? you are special kind of stupid are you? the server i play is STILL ALIVE so its a CURRENT server. it even has more active players than most of those new servers.
                and the more important thing, it has way more cashers so it has more support from r2.
                talking about support? my server got one of the tok shadows player.
                S371/Zetsuen.
                KNIGHT ☣

Comment

oh well? give me a minute then xD
                  S371/Zetsuen.
                  KNIGHT ☣

Comment

talking about support? my server got one of the tok shadows player.
                    one super casher doesnt give suport to your server

Comment

yeah low in population, thts not wrong. you dont believe? why dont u look in top 100 characters on ur server n tell us how many knights r there, orr just tell me ur server, ill count them by myself, and if u go on a newly sstarted server, 1 in a 100 choose to go with knight, don't ask me why, the answer is obvious.
                      i still hold your statement that i bolded.
                      if there is more than 10% then you are clearly spouting **.

Comment

]Click image for larger version

Name:	ranking.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	1693001Click image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	1693002Click image for larger version

Name:	4.JPG
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	1693003Click image for larger version

Name:	5.JPG
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	1693004Click image for larger version

Name:	6.JPG
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	1693005Click image for larger version

Name:	7.JPG
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	1693006Click image for larger version

Name:	8.JPG
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	1693007Click image for larger version

Name:	9.JPG
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	1693008Click image for larger version

Name:	10.JPG
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	1693009Click image for larger version

Name:	11.JPG
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	1693010Click image for larger version

Name:	12.JPG
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	1693011Click image for larger version

Name:	13.JPG
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	1693012Click image for larger version

Name:	ranking.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	1693013
                        total counts goes like this, out of 100, yeah 100.
                        1st archers = 44 [wew almost close to 50 %]
                        2nd mages = 42 [almost same as archers ]
                        atlast knights = 14. [not even half of the other classes]
                        and THEY CALL IT BALANCED, its not just about this server, its on every new server. i am sure you are ready with a new pathetic excuse.
                        S371/Zetsuen.
                        KNIGHT ☣

Comment

and THEY CALL IT BALANCED, its not just about this server, its on every new server. i am sure you are ready with a new pathetic excuse.
                          1) 14 of 96 is not 1 out of 100 like you stated before. this has proven you were spouting **.

2) how old is this server and what is the max level of the toons there. if you gonna give example like "yesterday in my local hospital only have 20 male birth while only 2 girls, it means the female population is sharply declining!" then you are pathetic. like i said in previous post, lets look at the next 3 months, did your ** stand or not.

3) everyone knows that early lvl knight is hardest to raise, so your sample only gave the BR rating not the number of population.

you gonna spin this again and trying to keep making yourself look more stupid each post anyway. why do i even bother replying at your babbles.

Comment

1) 14 of 96 is not 1 out of 100 like you stated before. this has proven you were spouting **. re read your own post:
                            yeah low in population, thts not wrong. you dont believe? why dont u look in top 100 characters on ur server n tell us how many knights r there, orr just tell me ur server, ill count them by myself, and if u go on a newly sstarted server, 1 in a 100 choose to go with knight, don't ask me why, the answer is obvious.

2) how old is this server and what is the max level of the toons there. if you gonna give example like "yesterday in my local hospital only have 20 male birth while only 2 girls, it means the female population is sharply declining!" then you are pathetic. like i said in previous post, lets look at the next 3 months, did your ** stand or not.

3) everyone knows that early lvl knight is hardest to raise, so your sample only gave the BR rating not the number of population.

you gonna spin this again and trying to keep making yourself look more stupid each post anyway. why do i even bother replying at your babbles.

Comment

1) 14 of 96 is not 1 out of 100 like you stated before. this has proven you were spouting **.

really? i can show u the result of serve 400 too, tht is already old enough, and dude nothing is hard to raise, u can easily have 7k br in 1 day. hope the result of s400 will shut ur *** so u stop pooping around
                              S371/Zetsuen.
                              KNIGHT ☣

Comment

really u took tht 1 in a 100 statement sersiusly? dude have a common sense, anyone would think tht i was talking about majority.
                                S371/Zetsuen.
                                KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Working...
                                X