Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guardian rune too OP? Unfair for knights again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cloudwarrior View Post
    lol dude knights arnt over powered in this game only, knights are the tanks, archers are the damagers, and the mages are healers they all have a type to do in this game, archers can lower defences with certian skills and damage, mages can counter any damage with ahealing, knights can use more defences to survive more hits.
    SO THERE IS NO CLASS THAT IS SPECIAL THAN THE OTHERS
    yes archers should be the damage dealers. But fact in this game is that mages and knights can deal same damage as archers or higher since knight delphic alot stronger then archer delphic + archer got alot lower defence. Mage got aoe delphic what deal as much damage as archer singel target delphic. Archer suck **** in pvp and if u dont spend 1.5 till 2x more then on mage or knight u will suck.... on the high br levels. And sylphs dont balance the game just stronger chars become stronger why weaker ones stay weak. Archer suck as base char in pvp, why should it then be better as a knight with sylph. Evryone can have same sylphs. Archer also got useless advanced skills only the passives are good. The new aoe suck compared to the rage usage since not really more damage then lunatic and the new delphic deal less damage then delphic sniper... just ***.... And if that is not enough mage get op aoe delphic + knight get op skill mars will what cant be scatter. If pepole complain about knight or mage something seriously wrong in there playstyle.

Comment

Knight sucks, Archer rules, Mage rules, R2 rules and Knights sucks (said again).
      Quit trying to convince those puny knights, hope they quit instead as arguing why or how knights are good leads to nothing.
      East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
        yes archers should be the damage dealers.
        They Are. If you're an equal BR Archer to a Mage or Knight, and neither are cashing on the WB, and you're not doing the most damage, you're playing it wrong.

But fact in this game is that mages and knights can deal same damage as archers or higher since knight delphic alot stronger then archer delphic + archer got alot lower defence.
        Delphic Sniper does 345% Damage (w/ QTE) and has +20% Crit. Factor in the Archer's 10% Damage Buff they generate and that's actually 379.5% Damage, with another 10% Crit Damage above others (considering Adv Class Skills).

DDS is a 2-4 Target 227% Damage (w/ QTE) + 20% Crit AND a 50% Stun per target that kills the current skills and stuns for the next round (effectively 2 rounds). It's the BEST PVP AOE IN THE GAME.

Mage got aoe delphic what deal as much damage as archer singel target delphic.
        Mage's Delphic Hell Thunder is 295%. That's a LOT less than what the Archer's Single Target does.

(Re: Advanced Skills) And if that is not enough mage get op aoe delphic + knight get op skill mars will what cant be scatter. If pepole complain about knight or mage something seriously wrong in there playstyle.
        You know the Mage Advanced Delphic splits damage in AoE, right? Vs. 4 Targets it only does 100% Damage each. It does 400% to a single target, but uses 100 Rage to do so when Thunderer uses 50 to do 320%. In other words... It's USELESS. Mage's got one good skill IMO - Ice Bolt. It's like AP, but with a 10s CD. Nice for speed casting in WB and PvE.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
          They Are. If you're an equal BR Archer to a Mage or Knight, and neither are cashing on the WB, and you're not doing the most damage, you're playing it wrong.

Delphic Sniper does 345% Damage (w/ QTE) and has +20% Crit. Factor in the Archer's 10% Damage Buff they generate and that's actually 379.5% Damage, with another 10% Crit Damage above others (considering Adv Class Skills).

DDS is a 2-4 Target 227% Damage (w/ QTE) + 20% Crit AND a 50% Stun per target that kills the current skills and stuns for the next round (effectively 2 rounds). It's the BEST PVP AOE IN THE GAME.

Mage's Delphic Hell Thunder is 295%. That's a LOT less than what the Archer's Single Target does.

You know the Mage Advanced Delphic splits damage in AoE, right? Vs. 4 Targets it only does 100% Damage each. It does 400% to a single target, but uses 100 Rage to do so when Thunderer uses 50 to do 320%. In other words... It's USELESS. Mage's got one good skill IMO - Ice Bolt. It's like AP, but with a 10s CD. Nice for speed casting in WB and PvE.
          ok u just calculate with raw numbers but mage deal more dmg in pvp since archer and knight have less mdef why it always hurt them very much ofc other mages wont get so much damage. Besides the Knights delpic EDD do alot mroe damage then delphic sniper no matter what numbers in % the delphic is supposed to deal. And with sylph evryone can do pretty much same damage no matter if archer, knight or mage jsut that knights and mages still got extra defence so they take less damage from at least patack or matack sylphs. But ye at wb archer might get a little gold but hell that dont make up for there weakness in pvp. Besides mage delphic can stun to same like archer delphic. And now im not even talking yet about archer deepfreeze + scatter not working anymore in most pve occasions and also in pvp mars will cant be scatter what is a ***** op skill. But ye... its probably not worth discussing wich is better class. I play archer myself why cause i like archer i play in almost evry game. But i cant spend as much us others and in the high br brackets archer sucks if u cant spend much turn it as u want. This just a fact that new players should know when choosing char.

Comment

ok u just calculate with raw numbers but mage deal more dmg in pvp since archer and knight have less mdef why it always hurt them very much ofc other mages wont get so much damage. Besides the Knights delpic EDD do alot mroe damage then delphic sniper no matter what numbers in % the delphic is supposed to deal. And with sylph evryone can do pretty much same damage no matter if archer, knight or mage jsut that knights and mages still got extra defence so they take less damage from at least patack or matack sylphs. But ye at wb archer might get a little gold but hell that dont make up for there weakness in pvp. Besides mage delphic can stun to same like archer delphic. And now im not even talking yet about archer deepfreeze + scatter not working anymore in most pve occasions and also in pvp mars will cant be scatter what is a ***** op skill. But ye... its probably not worth discussing wich is better class. I play archer myself why cause i like archer i play in almost evry game. But i cant spend as much us others and in the high br brackets archer sucks if u cant spend much turn it as u want. This just a fact that new players should know when choosing char.

im just gonna say this
            im 150k br archer
            i beat lots of ~180-200k br players in wb (mage and knight)
            except my guild leader most of the time
            hes 175k ewd knight and he double delphics and its absolute beast
            i can keep up with him at the start, but as soon as i miss one crit he pulls away
            its all about building and playing your toon right
            if you cant kill an archer as a knight with around the same br, you've built your toon all wrong

restart and try again
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I agree

Click image for larger version

Name:	knight.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	1697290
              Click image for larger version

Name:	knight1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	189.5 KB
ID:	1697291

Knights are alive and well
              Game name - Percival
              S98
              Knight
              Guild - Highlander
              BR - 3 mill +

Comment

u must be stupid...
                CASE 1(sylph): same chars same stats (accordingly) same syplh. you say every char with a sylph does the same so it doesnt matter? thats ** and proves ur noob, in sylph it all comes down to passives and we have
                a) mage: 3 passives for less rage cost (lmao), 15% atk, 10% hp, 20% mdef
                b) knight: 3k heal, rage, slow, 15% atk, 30% hp, 20% pdef, 7% damage reduction 5% crit reduction
                c) archer: rage, 15% atk, 10% atk buff, 30% hp, 20% crit, 10% BIGGER CRIT DMG

who has advantage? the mage with his useless passives? the knight with def passives? OR THE ARCHER who has 20% NET DAMAGE MORE! (assuming u crit cuz if u dont rebuild your char or quit).
                even if u compare knight vs archer, archer still has an advantage 20% more damage vs 7% reduction (net 13%), 20% crit vs 5% crit red (net 15%)

CASE 2(human): out of sylph dont even DARE to compare delphics, archer 80 rage with 25 gain with an arrow strike vs 100 rage for an aoe completely useless mage one with 18 rage gain? not nice. and have u srsly ever seen a mage use a delphic whichever it may be? probably level 36 mages using thunder frenzy in mpd cuz they dont have thunderer yet. its the only halfway decent big dmg skill we have, and its not remotely comparable to sniper

Comment

Don't listen to OP, he can't figure out how to play his class properly, aka sucks so bad.

I don't always survive as 220k mage with guardian, while 195k knight can always survive wb finisher.
                  That's how overpowering knight class is and they should be one nerfed more if we follow TS's thinking.
                  This thread should be closed if it brings only backwards thinking instead of working out how to play properly.
                  Last edited by laba-laba; 10-22-2014, 02:44 AM.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                    Don't listen to OP, he can't figure out how to play his class properly, aka sucks so bad.

I don't always survive as 220k mage with guardian, while 195k knight can always survive wb finisher.
                    That's how overpowering knight class is and they should be one nerfed more if we follow TS's thinking.
                    This thread should be closed if it brings only backwards thinking instead of working out how to play properly.
                    Survival is easy, it's the damage lost doing so where it hurts knights.

Ex: I use Mars @1st WB surviving is easy but max gold I can get doing so is around ~900k
                    2nd WB no mars survive just on block and HP and gold I get there is around ~1.1mil on one survival (if regen procs a couple times get a 2nd too, so it goes up to 1.5mil+)

Here archers have it easiest imho, no one can deny that, guardian rune is incredibly fast like all runes, and they can use IS which reduces boss damage and deals damage at the same time + the extra crit dmg they get, so even with same number of survivals their damage tends to be a bit higher and they can survive for much longer periods of time (+ can use BT to heal up after big hit and instant extra round of survival)
                    Last edited by Wraithraiser; 10-22-2014, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
                      u must be stupid...
                      CASE 1(sylph): same chars same stats (accordingly) same syplh. you say every char with a sylph does the same so it doesnt matter? thats ** and proves ur noob, in sylph it all comes down to passives and we have
                      b) knight: 3k heal, rage, slow, 15% atk, 30% hp, 20% pdef, 7% damage reduction 5% crit reduction

who has advantage? the mage with his useless passives? the knight with def passives? OR THE ARCHER who has 20% NET DAMAGE MORE! (assuming u crit cuz if u dont rebuild your char or quit).
                      even if u compare knight vs archer, archer still has an advantage 20% more damage vs 7% reduction (net 13%), 20% crit vs 5% crit red (net 15%)

CASE 2(human): out of sylph dont even DARE to compare delphics, archer 80 rage with 25 gain with an arrow strike vs 100 rage for an aoe completely useless mage one with 18 rage gain? not nice. and have u srsly ever seen a mage use a delphic whichever it may be? probably level 36 mages using thunder frenzy in mpd cuz they dont have thunderer yet. its the only halfway decent big dmg skill we have, and its not remotely comparable to sniper
                      thats really stupid post u make and just show u dont have a high level br char. Evryone who just come with stupid passive and skill % numbers dont know anything about this game. what this extra damage on archer help if 20% pdef of knight and mdef passive of mage give them alot more damage reduction on higher br level. And because of this passives archer dont deal more damage in pvp.

Comment

u must be stupid...

Never seen my arrow strike give 25 rage
                        IGN : ARKANTOS
                        CLASS : ARCHER
                        SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

• Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                          thats really stupid post u make and just show u dont have a high level br char. Evryone who just come with stupid passive and skill % numbers dont know anything about this game. what this extra damage on archer help if 20% pdef of knight and mdef passive of mage give them alot more damage reduction on higher br level. And because of this passives archer dont deal more damage in pvp.
                          20% def doesnt mean ***** in sylph age, when resistance are what really matters for survival, and tbh seeing how sylph works (that u can only throw delphic after 50-55 seconds of fight) the 50% mark in fight give even more dmg to the archer, cuz 50% on a base dmg is 150%, 50% on a base 120% is 180%, so yea, whats 20% more def gonna do anyways when hercules blows ur head off...

PS sry i wanted to say arrow strike 20 not 25 was my bad

Comment

20% def doesnt mean ***** in sylph age, when resistance are what really matters for survival, and tbh seeing how sylph works (that u can only throw delphic after 50-55 seconds of fight) the 50% mark in fight give even more dmg to the archer, cuz 50% on a base dmg is 150%, 50% on a base 120% is 180%, so yea, whats 20% more def gonna do anyways when hercules blows ur head off...

PS sry i wanted to say arrow strike 20 not 25 was my bad
                            omg ur really that stupid or u just acting like it. Take 300k br archer and 300k br mage and let them fight vs one another if both got hercules and both same attack and lets say they both crit at 50% timer and have same much stacks on passive of hercules and both same high resistance.... u really think archer is gonna do more damage with his stupid damage passive pfff rofl=? this damage passives of archer mean nothing. U r totally overrating it. It helps in pve ye but in pvp it means shi..t. Besides with the 20% more def passives it get more damage reduction the higher ur br get. For example in china is knight with 250k pdef yes 250000 u r hearing right. So that means the knight get wow 50k def from passives. Thats more then most knights have in average right now. And if u say 50k more pdef dont do alot in damage reduction then ur just totally to stupid for this game. And same is for mage by the way. On high br when players got high def they get alot more damage reduction and the extra attack what archer has is alot to low to balance it.

Comment

• i never understand why people throw out the high stats of Chinese servers to make a point. You should also show their attack.

ratios are what really matter and that is the same for all lvls to some degree if you keep the same build. sylphs do proportionally as much at 300k as 1 mill br

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                                Obviously he meant EDD, the ridiculously overpowered delphic skill.

And actually if you think about most of the players on the new servers being people who wanted to play another class.... that means they started as knights on their main server.... So seeing archers and mages much more kind of ruins your point OP.

Comment

Working...
                                X