Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vidalian legend bugged

rewards not same as ranks flx please

You're going to have to be much more specific. Providing screenshots will also help your claim.

Comment

It takes some time for your reward pack to adjust to your current ranking. Happens when fighting in the arena from 16:00-16+15 Pretty much the last one to win before rewards distribution gets the better pack. Goodluck o.o
      CrystalSanctuary

Comment

vidalian legend bug

my char zorander got rank4 on vidalian legend but im not at rank 4 .i dont see my real rank since 3 days and i still got ramk 4 reward. could you fix it. thx

Comment

Actually I have seen this bug, and I am hoping that someone can send me some screenshots showing their rank that is in their reward box vs the top 10 rankings list. I have been trying to get it to happen to me but I have not been successful. Basically it seems as if there are a hidden set of ranks, and some people do not show. I also know that as long as you do not fight anyone and lose you will stay in the seemingly hidden rankings, no one can see you when you are there, so no one can challenge you. I have been told about this by several people on my server. They literally stay in the same VL position for days and days because no one can see them to challenge them. I was also told that only sometimes are you actually going back onto the normal ranks if you challenge someone that is on the normal ranks. A player on my server was in spot #8 but could not be seen, he challenged the person in the #5 spot and moved up to that spot, but he never showed on the list as having done anything. But when he then challenged for the #2 spot and lost he was bumped down to #7. It was VERY strange.

So if someone can get me screenshots of your character holding a position in VL but not showing on the rankings, or not showing on the normal rankings, that would be great and it would be much easier for me to report and explain exactly what is going on with this bug.

Thanks

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

oO interesting

I've only been getting difference between my current rank and reward pack - when fighting at the very last minute before rewards distribution.

Have no idea about hidden ranks it's all clear to me
            CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Working...
            X