Emergency Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i lost my spire
    we are in spire lvl 11 and server go down and we lost attemp and get no chest
    i dont want chests only give our attemp becase our team get 12's in normal

ty

Comment

hey, is server s504 still down? cant login.. cleared cache, restart, trying different browser, still nothing.. thx for info

Comment

Could we at least get credit for Class Advancement III, since no BGS even offered?

Comment

We up and the compensation really sux ..... *** are you trying to lose clients or what????????????????
          Regards,

Character Name: RaZoRâ„¢
          Server Name:
          [S78] Mortling Stronghold
          Class: Knight
          BR: 380K+ and growing

Comment

Still NO BG..... worst patch ever.

Comment

Originally posted by dae25 View Post
              hey, is server s504 still down? cant login.. cleared cache, restart, trying different browser, still nothing.. thx for info
              Still dost work ... hope they fix it soon , alsoo cleared caches and bowser history dost help a *****.

Comment

when respond at support tickets? maybe after open dispute in paypal?
                to many issues in last patch...everyday ..lost catacombs entry, lost entry and exp on hall of herroes.... and this compesations si for kids...
                sorry guys but you want to change programmers...

Comment

i bet its only the late bg's they fixed

Comment

r we having fun over here?))
                    i dont know what u did in that "emergancy main" but still nothing works, I guess u guys didnt expected so many problem after patch, did u?

Comment

still doesn't work MP Arena

Comment

arena... is so awesome Click image for larger version

Name:	arena ***.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	659.0 KB
ID:	1693118
                        we start a fight but then freeze
                        you fix the login and now the arena dont work.... love the new update

Comment

"pfffffffffffffffff"
                          Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                            Arena and battlegrounds and all the little bugs behind them... priority the first two but yes, they're also being looked into. Hopefully we can update you on that soon.
                            I could only quote this one, but...seriously, 20 minutes only??? and LITTLE BUGS behind arena and battleground?? WHAT??? what are BIG bugs in your opinion then?!?!?!!?!? wth!! and such a miserable compensation pack?!?!? you must be kidding me!!
                            And of course, not to mention that none of those "little cute bugs" was fixed....
                            Last edited by Ulanov; 08-17-2014, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I can log in now good news bud s 504 still dost work hope it gets fixt soon .

Comment

Fix that damn battleground, cant enjoy the game, u making new events like "big spender" and expect ppl to buy anything when they cant enjoy the game at all?????????????????????
                                Make battlegrounds priority in ur list to fix it or admit that u cant do it...................

Comment

Working...
                                X