Emergency Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ulanov View Post
    I could only quote this one, but...seriously, 20 minutes only??? and LITTLE BUGS behind arena and battleground?? WHAT??? what are BIG bugs in your opinion then?!?!?!!?!? wth!! and such a miserable compensation pack?!?!? you must be kidding me!!
    And of course, not to mention that none of those "little cute bugs" was fixed....
    for them yes thats maybe a little bugs. The BIG BUGS would be if we coudnt recharge or they by axident give free items, those kind a things would be fixed imedietly.......

Comment

missing wb today, thats about 2 m gold, getting 200 k for compensation, wow thanks!

Comment

arena 2 day bugedneed do it for new shop items

Comment

The compensation is ok for the maintenance itself. For 2 days no arena and stuff there HAS to be insignia compensation around (let´s say 8/15 won and quest) 600 to 800 insignia....everything else is an absolute slap in the face of your player base! Not to mention the other stuff that did not/not properly work 2 days. "1m gold, 1k insignia and a few additional goodies should be minimum!

Edit:Ofc there is always the chance things go wrong, and with small groups of devs o private devs and small games you are supposed to be patient. But for a juggernaut like r2 that comes across professional and charges 500+ dollars for single events this stuff is unacceptable!
          Last edited by ComingCurse; 08-17-2014, 01:22 PM.

Comment

loging problems .. spire problems .. hunt in wilds bugs .. Lag everywhere no BG and no arena ? is there anything we can do ?

Go FISHING better

Comment

See here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-for-some-ppl
              Many people on my server have this same problem. BG shows up now but they click and it wont enter, click again "you've reached the speed limit" Repeat this for 30 minutes until BG ends...

Comment

Hope BG / Arena will be fixed, instead of players i see just some dusted shadows, i cant click them in BG to attack, very lagged in Arena.. also whats the deal with damage decreased after patch ? Is there any pro who can give us some informations or we just sit here and wait like idiots ?

FIX THE DAMN BLACK SHADOWS IN BG AND ARENA. I CANT SEE PLAYERS.
                Player: sunshinε
                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

wow r2games..nice compensation..thx...200k gold.??/!! really..hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
                    See here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-for-some-ppl
                    Many people on my server have this same problem. BG shows up now but they click and it wont enter, click again "you've reached the speed limit" Repeat this for 30 minutes until BG ends...
                    whats funny, this is an issue we've seen before, and they act like they have to re-invent the wheel to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                      Hope BG / Arena will be fixed, instead of players i see just some dusted shadows, i cant click them in BG to attack, very lagged in Arena.. also whats the deal with damage decreased after patch ? Is there any pro who can give us some informations or we just sit here and wait like idiots ?

FIX THE DAMN BLACK SHADOWS IN BG AND ARENA. I CANT SEE PLAYERS.
                      be glad that u even have bg s30 dosen and i been stuck on the 3 bg win's because of some lazy ppl dont work in weekends.

Comment

Fix s504 please.

Comment

Originally posted by NaiNaiNairana View Post
                          Fix s504 please.
                          +1
                          S504 GTM after 4 hrs still cat log in !
                          They making soo much money they shod fix it in a flash !

Comment

funny how my acct that don't need the adv quest can get into bg but the one that does need cant enter...

nice fix to tease us and see how much **** we will tolerate...

Comment

Reiterating, i tried and my friend tried, all 3 afternoon BGs, could not enter BG. Server 3 & 6 Armor Games. it seems to be affecting some accounts and not others on the same server. A step in the right direction, but now its more frustrating knowing that before, no one on the server could participate, and now only some. The 'some' tend to be people who NEED to do class advancement. Whereas those who already did class advancement could enter just fine....

Not to mention the button is as broke as the Arena button now, barely works, speed limit constantly.

Comment

yea its totally useless all my party mates could enter BG and my account is bugged so they can run the new dragon invasion and got their 3k honor and i am behind just stupid

Comment

Working...
                                X