No announcement yet.

[Guide] Wedding Satisfaction Points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lvl6 +30000 (mp exp +30%, Hp+1000, Block +200, Crit +200) marriage bonus go same way like friendship bonus. 7 bring pdef and 8 mdef and 9 patk/matk etc.

Comment

Thank you for the information. It is not going to get that high for me as I had to divorce my in game wife. She had enough of Wartune and stopped playing.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

No wonder Wartune usually take more than gives and ye best way keep marriage without divorce make alt and marry it and when it **** you, can plunder after, rise lot satisfaction (people don't try this to your spouse, you see next day divorce application at door. it was just lame joke.)

Comment

Originally posted by Nutsuka View Post
          No wonder Wartune usually take more than gives and ye best way keep marriage without divorce make alt and marry it and when it **** you, can plunder after, rise lot satisfaction (people don't try this to your spouse, you see next day divorce application at door. it was just lame joke.)
          sorry but I lol'd.

Blah wow yea I only got4 hearts after all these 800 days.

This might take a long time

Comment

wartune pleese give a good composition pack for a lvl 30 player

Comment

Originally posted by hellkings View Post
              wartune pleese give a good composition pack for a lvl 30 player
              There is credit card and then press something like 299,99/30kbalens>Then press buy ring> Then marry someone with 15k balen. Pack finished and you still have almost half left to use.. > anyway not wanna offtopic. from lvl6 to.. lvl 7 Satisfaction +42000 (+300Pdef)

Comment

Is there any other way to get 'Eternal heart' beside from tree or using balens to buy them?
                SERVER : S462 (Realm of Oron - European Server)
                IGN : Aarshe
                CLASS : Mage
                PLAYER TYPE : Non - casher (So far)
                LEVEL : 63
                BATTLE RATING : 163K+ (Without Blessing)
                SYLPHS : Purple 1 Star Gaia, Blue 3 Star Triton, Blue 1 Star Medusa, Blue 1 Star Eve, Green 4 Star Hercules
                GUILD : Dynasty

Comment

Not have seen one, so would say at moment no. But I personally think when have tested all kind items to tree that some items bring better hearts than others and some bring better core parts than others and some bring crypt keys.

Comment

I have been married in games since August and have level 1 ring. So far able to get 50 Eternal heart (20 comes from the event) and need 280 in total to make it to level 2. It's taking forever to make it to level 2 for a non - casher like me. Hope there is a event for marriage soon.............
                    SERVER : S462 (Realm of Oron - European Server)
                    IGN : Aarshe
                    CLASS : Mage
                    PLAYER TYPE : Non - casher (So far)
                    LEVEL : 63
                    BATTLE RATING : 163K+ (Without Blessing)
                    SYLPHS : Purple 1 Star Gaia, Blue 3 Star Triton, Blue 1 Star Medusa, Blue 1 Star Eve, Green 4 Star Hercules
                    GUILD : Dynasty

Comment

from Lvl7 to Lvl 8 > +56000 Satisfaction /old list of those all stats + MDEF +300

Comment

How do we keep our status at 800/800?

My wife had a few days offline, and we can't get the tree back to 800 unless we use items.

Comment

The tree always consumed items to be at 800/800. There is no other way to achieve 800/800 except to use items.
                          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                          | | | |

Comment

not sure why the mods don't be honest and tell the truth you have to pay to advance the rings I have got 0 eternal hearts for weeks R2 want you to pay like everything else . there was a time when spending only got you things sooner but that time has long gone . we have skills and runes that get nerfed but that's ok maybe as an archer I can pay to get deep freeze to work again

Comment

Working...
                            X