Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Point of Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do review the following:
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    This mix-up in information has already been reported. The team is currently accessing which announcement is accurate and determining a means of handling said confusion.
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    The confusion has already been reported -- hang tight till it gets sorted out.

Comment

your darnthing only gave me 10000 points when i recharged $100 where is my other 10000 points at? not happy will not cash anymore if i do not recieve them. ive had nothing but problems since ive started recharging on these events

Comment

Any news on this topic yet? Please keep us posted.

Comment

Should there be anything to update you all on, an informative post will be posted. Otherwise, there are no current updates.

Comment

well i do want my extra 10k points after spending $100 and only getting 10k points

Comment

Well, I've been sent here in a bulletproof vest with an unfortunate update. I regret to inform you that the superiors are deciding to go with what the forum description states (1x POI) in spite of what it says in-game. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Comment

Isn't false advertising illegal ?

Comment

this is not so fair! and that counts for false advertising! am missing 4K points and they should have followed with what was stated in the description in the game and not the one in the forums.

Comment

funny that knowing there was an error R2 chose not to fix the error, they have had the opportunity to change the description of the event in game, or even use system messages so that players can make an informed decision when spending money, what to expect from the points. However unfortunately R2 chose to ignore the error and to condone "tricking" customers into spending cash when they know they are not receiving the compensation that is listed in game. Not everyone reads the forums and R2 is aware of that. Ironic how more and more people distrust R2 ? You can only "bite the hand that feeds you" so many times, eventually the outcome is starvation. It's too bad that R2 would rather their customers believe they are being cheated rather than valued

Comment

Originally posted by R271644 View Post
                      funny that knowing there was an error R2 chose not to fix the error, they have had the opportunity to change the description of the event in game, or even use system messages so that players can make an informed decision when spending money, what to expect from the points. However unfortunately R2 chose to ignore the error and to condone "tricking" customers into spending cash when they know they are not receiving the compensation that is listed in game. Not everyone reads the forums and R2 is aware of that. Ironic how more and more people distrust R2 ? You can only "bite the hand that feeds you" so many times, eventually the outcome is starvation. It's too bad that R2 would rather their customers believe they are being cheated rather than valued
                      well that is just really sad they wont fix this or compensate us on what has been advertised in the special events, i just cashed $40 so i can get the 8000 points, maybe the "superiors" can get it right next time... because in my book, this is false advertising and if R2 keeps this kind of thing going.... say goodbye to at least me cashing, i work hard for my money and i feel cheated because of the lies....
                      (S35)Minishroom[/SIZE]
                      Lvl. 115 Eidolon Hybrid Priest
                      GuildJ1)Titans Sergeant

R.I.P. (J1)Shroominator, you live on through Minishroom...

Comment

That's R2 for you They don't do [anything] and only want your money :P They don't even fix the glitched invader which has been like that since the event first came out lol? Why would they fix anything else, still got the socket/enchant bug making your refresh most the time and L1 in my server is bugged up lol :P
                        Last edited by Reverie; 08-28-2014, 05:20 AM. Reason: Replaced censor.
                        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
                        X