Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Kabam Server Launch 8/19 @ 9:00 AM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Kabam Server Launch 8/19 @ 9:00 AM PDT

Kabam's platform has released a new server for Wartune. Server S105 is a West Coast Server, which has opened on August 19th at 9:00 AM PDT.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

Will it have that many bugs as we have here? Cuz last day Arena didnt work and i heard some complains abt Guild Battles too

Comment

tREALLY..I would just like to play the game...lag time..slow loading..problems.

Comment

I'm not sure what are the benefits for Kabam to continue to open servers after servers...is it an obligation to R2 or is it for other money related stuff?

Honestly all of this is a huge slap in the face of players. You keep opening servers and then merged them not long after because there is not enough people playing the game. When I see servers complaining there is 20 active players, there is seriously something wrong.

You still have a large number of players on older servers but it is taking you too long to merge them. Make haste and listen to the players complaint, merge some older servers before it is too late.

That being said, maybe forcing people to quit is the goal here who knows...nothing surprises me anymore.

Comment

67 is still the newest euroserver. only 9 months old now
          Kabam -57 Archer
          Kabam -67 Knight
          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
            67 is still the newest euroserver. only 9 months old now
            You should be thankfull you might have the chance to still have a decent number of active players on your server...

Comment

active, well yes. but about 80% under 50's. kinda hard doin 70's mpd's an such
              Kabam -57 Archer
              Kabam -67 Knight
              Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                active, well yes. but about 80% under 50's. kinda hard doin 70's mpd's an such
                lol ya well my server is almost 2 years old so I don't wanna hear about the 9 month old euro server needing a merge. I'd like to see one of us older servers finally get recognized and merged. Not these Server 90+ ****. Not to mention the reason Kabam has so many young servers with fewer and fewer people is everyone is seeing that Wartune and R2 and Kong and others provide far superior service when it comes to new add ons like the new mini client and such.
                Last edited by R265868045; 08-20-2014, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Is there any Kabam subforum where I can post a question specifically regarding Kabam servers?

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                    Is there any Kabam subforum where I can post a question specifically regarding Kabam servers?
                    This is kabam's subforum lol

Comment

Originally posted by R265868045 View Post
                      This is kabam's subforum lol
                      lol, yes, but it doesn't let you post a thread. I'd have to ask a question off topic in an existing thread.

Comment

Can we get the mini client too?

Comment

Working...
                        X