No announcement yet.

Wartune Old Time Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The old leather chance is 50%? If this, i have to buy an average of 40 packs to get one set, that's correct? Sorry, i'm new here, and i'm brazilian, sorry about my bad english.

Comment

Originally posted by henriquevtm View Post
      The old leather chance is 50%? If this, i have to buy an average of 40 packs to get one set, that's correct? Sorry, i'm new here, and i'm brazilian, sorry about my bad english.
      I got 20 chests, not a cent payed, and got 3 sets, so it is more possible, that u get a set be4 u reach the 20 or 12 olds - because i got 7 olds at the moment - u cant calculate it
      Last edited by delforcer; 08-26-2014, 03:31 PM.

Comment

from 5 free chests yesterday, I got 2 good luck charm, pretty good for sure!!

Comment

Old-fashioned pack chance to get set is 1/100

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
            Old-fashioned pack chance to get set is 1/100
            You base this on your own experience? Cause I got set from 3th box opened. Maybe I was just lucky, but I see some other post say they got some set with not so many boxes...

Comment

Originally posted by vierka View Post
              You base this on your own experience? Cause I got set from 3th box opened. Maybe I was just lucky, but I see some other post say they got some set with not so many boxes...
              it is stated by another publisher that chance for clothing box to drop is 1%
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

^^

Yay! Hopefully I'll get lucky and open one of those clothing pack.
                Class : EWD Mage
                IGN : BusaLian
                Level : 72
                Server : S326 Moonstone Swamp
                Battle Rating : 129k+
                Player Type : Proud 100% Non-Casher : No VIP membership, No Balens loaded.
                Investment : $ 0

Comment

S211 Tamera
                  992k br
                  I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

Hey, i'm reading Old Fashioned Pack (All servers), but in my server (s525) it didn't appear to buy, why?

Comment

An advice i can give , for non-cashers , d'ont open your chests since the evnts wich give them is active , if you save a lot of chests and at the end you will finish with like 24 or more you will get a high drop chance also NOTE : i got molten dragon , cloud saoler , and a lot of others mount with this trick
                      "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

Same issue here it does state all server , im on 527 and we got nothing here..ive been saving a little money for it for nothing it seem

Comment

always have bad luck at drop event like this. i have opened 8 boxes, but only got 1 leather so far and fashion SHARD, and the rests are 100k gold

Comment

publishers set their own chances on drops, so if 1 sets chance to 1% doesnt mean all others have same chance, same with prizes on items and patch state

Comment

I'm waiting on the stop the popups event still. Do you really think we need 1000 little popup boxes all day long and every time we change from Atol level to level? Enough already! Class Wars is probable the most annoying 3 days of the month with those little place wager boxes! If I wanted to place a wager I would have clicked it already. Even if I did place one - stop showing the box 50 times a day!
                              lol

Comment

make a similar event for mounts, and most of the players will buy a lot of boxes

Comment

Working...
                                X