Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Official mini-client is up and running!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Official mini-client is up and running!

Warriors of Balenor, the new official mini-client is up and running, check it out now to see what you think and start enjoying an even smoother gaming experience!

Visit the website and download it now!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini-client.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	242.0 KB
ID:	1755523

is that mini client working for kabam to?

Comment

o hope it's less laggy D
      S459
      IGN: Tenk
      Guild: Glory
      BR: 1,8m+

Comment

i have that link 2 month ago LOL , Why are you hiding from us and now just publish it :v

Comment

client wont help with the lag until they fix the problem of infinite reloading added in the last patch

Comment

Originally posted by FireFreeze1 View Post
            i have that link 2 month ago LOL , Why are you hiding from us and now just publish it :v
            same reason the chef hides the food in the kitchen until it is finished.

Comment

It a move forward,maybe. but why is this in the forums list twice?

:Edit:

nvrmnd its fixed, the maint. announcement is gone though.
              Last edited by R293000269; 08-20-2014, 05:11 AM.

Comment

lol best message ever after downloading "this version isn't compatible with the version of windows you are using " GG isnt like almost everyone using windows 7 64bit ......

Comment

it doesn't run for me. says that something is missing fro my windows. i downloaded it. it appears an icon on my desktop but when i run it i get an empty window and no options what to do next. plz help

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                    lol best message ever after downloading "this version isn't compatible with the version of windows you are using " GG isnt like almost everyone using windows 7 64bit ......
                    lol w t f. i havent downloaded it yet, but will be very disappointing if this is true.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Mac book, pls

Comment

haha, great. It loads the r2 profile. a small problem on it. that is only for this forum

Both servers are on kabam...sooo, well. no use for me it seems
                        Kabam -57 Archer
                        Kabam -67 Knight
                        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

What's the difference between this "official" one and one? because I downloaded this one and my username was already in there.. and it's exactly the same as his.. so is this really "official" or just copied what he released after you hid it for 2 years..?
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-22-2014, 04:36 AM.
                          Every girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her
                          Watch out you don't push me any further, any further
                          You're not the only one walking 'round with a loaded gun
                          This little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her

Comment

Not having much luck here.
                            It's basically telling me I have something missing from my computer. Don't know what the heck it is.
                            To Willow:
                            Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

no yahoo log in?

Comment

Working...
                              X